• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wonderrodent Cubes and other items! PRE-MADES December

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also want to say that Astrid does a fabulous job. For those of us with larger colonies...they love the club house...we call it the VIP room...Our alpha male, Milton, will hang out in there with his cronies inside, and a few more on top!

I wish I had some pictures of this, but mostly you just see a big cube sagging from the weight of ratties inside, but I thought I would include a pic or two of some happy clients.

[center:3k10xdcw]
l_e4699e6dd080498aa9912edc70f99c48.jpg
[/center:3k10xdcw]

This is the Mamadoodles. She is the true alpha. She is so alpha, that she is alpha of both her colony and the one down the hall. No cage can contain her. She is both intelligent and athletic. Like a ninja!

[center:3k10xdcw]
l_664f8ab06bca4e6e9ae5753a82447b83.jpg
[/center:3k10xdcw]

Here are Lursa and B'Etor. These ladies are true to their Klingon names, and try to overcompensate for the fact that they are tiny, cute, and pink. No fingers near these ladies, folks.

All the ratties love wonderrodent cubes! Whether alpha, beta, or omega...ninjarat, klingonrat, or a good old fashioned squish, everybody cuddles up in a wonderrodent cube!

StaceyM said:
Those are fantastic! Is anyone making these in Canada? I LOVE the brown and pink one!

It's not that much more expensive getting it from the US.
I've bought tons off of Astrid, I love her work!!

I recently won a cube from the Hoodrat Rodent Rescue raffle and she made me my fav or rather my rat's fav, a corner retreat. :joy:

Prueprize.jpg

My gang is crazy for Wonderrodent cubes. My dear departed Georgie and Maude had a special love for the Corner Retreat, and they are all crazy about the Clubhouse! My Corrie girls still love their favourite double cube, even though they have chewed it almost beyond recognition.

Georgie in a Corner retreat:
Georgiecornercroppedresized.jpg

Corrie girls in double cube before they had shredded it (the holes and the attachments are still in great shape, though!):
Pennydoublecuberesized.jpg

The Clubhouse solves most of the chewing problem: there are already five holes, so they don't feel the need to chew an escape hatch!
This Clubhouse is well over a year old, and it is in almost constant use. The girls finally pulled out the padding on the bottom, but it is otherwise intact.... a miracle.
CorriegirlsWonderrodentSpicebigcube.jpg

Oh wow, guys! You are too nice! I am blushing here. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your nice words!! I really appreciate it. It makes me so :happydance: when I see satisfied (human and rattie) customers. Thanks for posting all those cute pictures :bow: !
I wish I found a way to make them chew-proof but I guess this will never happen (unless I make them out of steel but then they wouldn't be as comfy). The ratties are rodents after all!
Wendy, the striped Clubhouse totally matches the girls' beautiful fawn fur!
Catherine, you are too funny :laugh4:

Thanks again :heart:

Here are a few more items:
A slightly smaller version of the original corner retreat. Fits up to two rats. Works great in the Rat Manor for example. Last one of this print, $13.00 :

DSCN3066.jpg

NEW! The Rat Tent, 9x7x7, fits two rats, padded on the bottom $14.00 (of course like everything, can be made in any size):

DSCN3067.jpg

NEW! The Rat Camp-Out, 14x9x7, ALL padded (can be hung in the cage or used during free roaming time) $27.00
Like with the Cubicus, holes can be placed wherever needed and "arms" can be attached. Also great for guinea pigs or ferrets.

DSCN3068.jpg

NEW! The Attic, 14x9x7, 3 holes (or how many holes are desired), padded on the bottom $23.00

DSCN3072.jpg

A matching palace (this one has a "gate" as one entrance - better access for the geriatric rat - and 2 regular holes), padded on top and bottom $25.00

DSCN3070.jpg

Or you can take both and make The House (you can attach the palace and the attic with hooks or zip ties) $48.00

DSCN3074.jpg

Thanks for looking!

OMG, I was going to control myself for a month or two just to see whether I could do it.... guess I can't.

I am in love with the Attic, which would be perfect for my senior girls. Then I saw the Palace with the geriatric gate.... $$SOLD!

After all, shouldn't I be getting something for the Corrie girls' upcoming 3rd birthday in April? I think they are going to make it (touch wood).

Thanks moon!

Jo you are too funny :D

Wendy (you are so funny too), I got your e-mail this morning. Somebody was interested in the purple cube/CT set however I just learned that this person left the forum for good (she was signed on as a guest so I couldn't pm her if she's still interested or not). So I guess the corner retreat is all yours since she never got back to me.

and Lee, if you still want the purple cube, it's yours. I'll e-mail you (don't know if you are on this forum or on goosemoose).

I just added a few more pre-mades:
See all of them on: http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/ ... e%20items/
(put the cursor over the subject line and it'll give you more info)

Original patchwork snake 40 inches

DSCN3454.jpg

Original "Flat" 7x7x5
DSCN3486.jpg

Original corner retreat
DSCN3469.jpg

Original Camp-Out (all padded)
DSCN3432.jpg

Original Palace 14x9x7
DSCN3449.jpg

double cube, 3 holes:
DSCN3484.jpg

6x6x6 cube
DSCN3485.jpg

As always, pm or e-mail me, please!
Thanks!

I just wanted to introduce a new item: the "Corner Balcony". It's a variation of my original Corner Retreat.
It can be hung (has grommets), or since it's all padded, sit in the corner on the bottom. The sides are 9 inches, height is 5 inches. Of course I can make different sizes.

DSCN3543.jpg

DSCN3541.jpg

The Corner Balcony and the blue double cubes are a big hit around here! Here is Stella, then Stella & Charlene, in the corner balcony:

Stellacuddlecupcropped.jpg

CharleneStellacuddlecupcroppedresiz.jpg

In my CN, the ratties loved this cube so much that they ignored their ball for a whole day!
BluewavedoublecubeJesseRonnieetccro.jpg

BluewavecubeRonnieBillJessecroppedr.jpg

Back