• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wonderrodent Cubes and other items! PRE-MADES December

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderrodent

Hello everybody!!

In March 2006 I decided to start sewing and selling cubes and other items for the ratties (and other critters). Especially for rats there is not much out there, unfortunately. Also, like me, a lot of people don't want to support pet stores (that sell animals, which most of them do) and rather help out rescues. Part of my profit goes to 5 different rescues in the US (Kim's Ark, Rattie Ratz Rescue, Small Angels Rescue, Capital City Rat Rescue and Carolina Pet Rescue).
My items are custom made (you pick what you like) however I always have pre-made items available too and I will certainly announce sales too http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... e%20items/

So if you are interested and want to pamper your fur kids, take a look at my website! http://www.wonderrodent.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks!
Astrid

Just realized that I never posted my photos. Corrie's girls ADORE their lovely big cube with about six entrances! The Spice color matches most of their liners.

CorriegirlsWonderrodentSpicebigcube.jpg

Godmother thanks for sharing the picture!! Your sweeties totally match the clubhouse :)

I have lots of pre-made items on sale right now! :thumbup:
You can check them out here: http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/ ... s/?start=0 If interested, just copy/paste the link and pm or e-mail me [email protected]
"S" means item on sale, "L" means very limited quantity.
More stuff to come so check back! Hooks are also available.
As always, parts of the profit goes to rescues: Kim’s Ark (MA), Ratttie Ratz Rescue (CA), Capital Rat Rescue (NE), Small Angels Rescue (MD), Carolina Pet Rescue (NC) or Mainley Rat Rescue (ME)
Let me know which rescue you would like to support. If you don't have a preference, I'll pick for you ;)

Also several combos available. Here are a few examples:

DSCN1712.jpg

48 inch patchwork snake:
DSCN1706.jpg

or a combo (last ones of this print!):
DSCN1703.jpg

40 inch patchwork snake + corner retreat, last one!
DSCN1708.jpg

combo
DSCN1678.jpg

patchwork snake + 6x6x6 cube, last one!

DSCN1681.jpg

corner retreat, last one!
DSCN1629.jpg

corner retreat, last one!
DSCN1630.jpg

9x9x6 cotton/fleece "Flat"
DSCN1623.jpg

LOL!
8 inches on each side, 6 inches in height and the long side (front) is 11 inches.
I'll be making a lot more in the next few days (well, and weeks) :wink:

Yes. These are the ones I currently have. I delete them once they have been sold. The "L" (for limited) means that this is either the very last one of this print or I can only make one or two more items out of this print.
That reminds me, I have to delete the flower combo (one flower corner retreat is still available, though and I think I can make one more flower patchwork snake).

[schild=23,1,000000,C0C0C0:2k5hzz8x]I'm a hammockoholic[/schild:2k5hzz8x]

[marquee:2k5hzz8x][schild=21,1,000000,C0C0C0:2k5hzz8x]... but I don't wanna be cured![/schild:2k5hzz8x][/marquee:2k5hzz8x]

I'm drooling over those combos.... :thumbup:

Godmother, you are funny!

OceanEyes the combo is $53.00
The snake is reserved right now however I have more of that fabric so I can make you another one. You don't have to take the whole combo, though.
The corner retreat is $15.50 (it's padded on the bottom)

Shelagh, the pre-made corner retreats are all $15.50 I think

You can check by going to the album and just hold the cursor over the subject line above the picture and it'll tell you everything about it!
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/ ... e%20items/

Oh boy!
There were a few I sold late last night/early this morning (sorry that I didn't delete them immediately).

The circles on light pink has been sold - but I can make you another one :cheeky:
The flower one has also been sold but that was the very last one :(
The circles on hot pink has been sold too together with the 6x6x6 cube :( and I don't have any of this print left.

That just leaves the sheep one. Dang it! You should have ordered last night! I feel horrible now! But you are saving money this way...
There will be more, though!

lol... you snooze, you lose.
I'll go back and check your site again and see what else. If i don't find anything, I'll get you to make me some. :thumbup:

Sweet! So I have the sheep one and flower one?
The one you said you could make me, the circles on light pink, can you make two?
That will be my four!! :D

Yep, it's all yours!
I can definitely make you two out of the circles on light pink. Since it's custom made what would you like for the interior and entrance holes?

Back