• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wonderrodent Cubes and other items! PRE-MADES December

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for my late reply (I was on vacation)
Eagle, the "roof" and the "house" are two separate pieces but you can hang them on top of each other if you want.

Thanks Moon for giving Donna the link!

I will be working on more pre-made sale items soon but of course I can always make custom made items.

I just wanted to announce that my website is down.
You can view the available fabric prints and colors on here (and e-mail me to [email protected]) :
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/wonderrodent/
On the left you can click on different albums ( Examples of my items, solid colors, cotton/flannel fabric etc.)
There will be pre-made items available soon for November/December

Thanks!

I've finally been able to make a few pre-made items. You can check them out here:
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/ ... e%20items/
Just put the cursor above the picture and it'll give you all the info.
If you'd like to order, please e-mail me: [email protected]
I will be able to send out items until Thursday morning (Dec. 17th) since I'll be going on vacation from Dec. 18th until January 4th.

Here are some pre-views:

58 inch snake, large entrance, either for hanging inside the cage or during play time outside the cage. Also great for ferrets!

DSCN4580.jpg

The Throne, 13x13x5, all padded (I can attach grommets for hanging), pretty large so also great for ferrets, rabbits or other critters that might enjoy a throne.

DSCN4589.jpg

double cube, bottom padded, fits about 4 rats

DSCN4588.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a great New Year everyone!

Wow, those are a beautiful quality! Im gonna bookmark this thread and then I will definatly be in touch when I get my CN and need tons of hammocks :D Hopefully no issues shipping to BC Canada.

My website is still down (hopefully it'll be back up soon) but you can view some of my examples in my photobucket album:
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/ ... /Examples/
I don't have the prices on there but if you see an item you might be interested in, just shoot me an e-mail [email protected] and I'll answer all your questions. You can also view all the other albums (pre-mades, fleece prints, fleece solids etc.).
Oh, and shipping is not much more than within the US.

Thanks!

Man, it's been a while!! I've been so busy studying - no time for anything else.
I do have some items available - just in time for Christmas - that I made a long time ago. There were actually made for my rats but then I decided not to use them so they ended up in a container. None of these items have ever been used. If you are interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]
As always, some of the money goes to rescues.
I accept PayPal and checks (checks US residents only). Last day of shipment is Monday, Dec. 19th because after that I'll be on vacation.
Thank you!

The first two items were ordered by a customer but never claimed
Here are the items:
the palace 14x9x7 inches, bottom padded, third hole on the left; $23.00
DSCN5014.jpg

the patchwork snake, about 37 inches long, US18.00
DSCN5013.jpg

the rat tent 13x9x7, all padded (stands on its own but has lots of tabs for hanging): $18.00
DSCN5012.jpg

the corner retreat 11x7x6 US$ 13.00
DSCN5011.jpg

the rattie throne: 10x10x5, all padded $15.00
DSCN5010.jpg

Snuggle sack: 16x11 inches; US$ 12.00
DSCN5009.jpg

the double cube: 12x6x6, bottom padded, 3rd hole on the right; US$ 18.00
DSCN5008.jpg

cube 8x6x6 with 2nd hole on the right; US$ 13.00
DSCN5007.jpg

Flat cube 8x8x6, bottom padded; US$ 17.00