Twiggy - Not a Tumor?? Scab's Off..Icky Pic Time

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It IS healing. :thumbup: Now I am not sure it won't recur, but I can keep my fingers crossed!!

mar13Twiggy2.jpg

He's much happier :joy:

mar13Twiggy.jpg

Woo hoo! Fantastic! He's so lucky to have such a devoted owner, willing to scrape ooze out of his head!

Those pics with his wound cleaned out are far less disturbing than the one of it all red/black and angry at least :lol: The pink color is just so much more healthy-looking.

He's so cute <3 He's looking better.

Wow! Yep, that's a learning experience for sure! So how's Twiggy doing now...it's been almost a week since ~ unless there's a post somewhere else that I missed?

Crazy pics. Definitely eye openers!

I must say, hats off to you!

Here is why, toby had a little cyst, tiny nothing like this, tonight i noticed stuff was coming from it, so i squeezed it to get it out. It took everything i had not to :sick2: ! it is now clean and gone, but my stomach aches :)

Twiggy just has a little scab now...no thickening, no smell, just a scab. He gets a morning run of the rat room every day, and he was NOT pleased being stopped and restrained for a picture. :p

mar21Twiggy.jpg

Back