They're here !! Mama and now only 2 growing babies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Not bored at all...am always checking back for new pics. Sooo happy to see the little one beginning to thrive. Yeah!!! :)

Gah, I want *love* They look amazing SQ! So happy you are planning on keeping babies together with Momma :) Are they finding homes? or staying?

PitLuvs said:
Gah, I want *love* They look amazing SQ! So happy you are planning on keeping babies together with Momma :) Are they finding homes? or staying?

...... well, given my living situation and finances, I'm not permitted to get more rats.
But as godmother posted earlier, I become very attached very quickly.
Fortunately rats rescued this fall: Solomon, Rachel, Isaac, & Alberta have blended in and have not been noticed ....

Unfortunately, Eve and her babies will not blend in given their ears, color, and size.
So far they have not been noticed but that is unlikely to last once the babies have their eyes open and are bouncing around the cage.
Hard to imagine parting with them ...
So .... guess what I want for Christmas?
If it doesn't work, then they will be safe with godmother.

Edit: and maybe I could babysit/foster them for a couple of years or so ...

November21twobrothers.jpg

Aaron and Moses, eleven days old and on the move

November21two11dayoldbabiesonthemove.jpg

November21sweet11dayoldbaby.jpg

November21nowweare11daysold.jpg

................................. brothers

November21letmecrawlunderyou.jpg

I want to crawl under you

So cute, all of them! :heart: Both of the babies are looking wonderful, with peachfuzz and almost-open eyes, and mama Eve is so lovely. It will be a pleasure to be their godmother. :heart: :tumkiss:

Aaron and Moses are 12 days old, their hair is still coming in and their eyes are open!!

November22followtheleader.jpg

November22Aaron.jpg

Aaron

November22Mosesistired.jpg

Moses

November22eyesopen12daysold.jpg

November22eyesopenandexploring.jpg

little explorers

November22Aarontwlevedaysold.jpg

getting tired .... sleepy baby boys

November22Mosestiredout.jpg

I want to kiss those little guys! It was torture not to be able to visit them tonight when I was in town; I had my new rescues with me and did not want to risk exposing the babies to possibly un-quarantined rats.

But I will be seeing them before the week is out! :heart: :heart:

Back