They're here !! Mama and now only 2 growing babies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Luck little guys with your neuter.

Holly, you have done and awesome job with all 3 of these fur babies. Eve looks very happy to have her boys and you.

Yay for neuters!! I loe seeing their pics.. got more? :) They are the same age as my boys, a little older and my guys are TINY compared to them in picture lol

Hard to believe they are only 9 weeks old .... born Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2010

Aaron - 349 grams
Moses - 329 grams

They are now almost as big as Eve and trying to convince her that they are in charge ....... I think she will be very happy once they are neutered.

Photos from December 30.
Intros in Godmother's bath tub: Eve, Aaron, & Moses with Jonah, Danniel, Solomon, Rachael, Isaac, & Alberta.

December30neutralintros.jpg

Jonah became a bit puffy and was removed to expore the cage Eve and the boys were staying in.

December30bathtubintros.jpg

December30introsmissingJonah.jpg

December 31: Home sweet home with new hammocks thanks to godmother and Chelle !!

December31Eveinnewhammock.jpg

Eve checking out the new hammock.
I love the ladybugs :dance:

*melts* black...rats...**THUD!!!** soooo gorgeous! they look like they are going to do well and the hammies are lovely :)

January 8, the first time Aaron and Moses were in the play area ....

January08Evecheckingthingsout.jpg

Eve checking things out

January08Eveintheplayarea.jpg

Eve on the go

January08Moses.jpg

Moses exploring

January08Mosesonlogs.jpg

January08Mosesinplayarea.jpg

January08Mosesexploring.jpg

Aaron checking out the wheel:

January08Aaroncheckingoutthewheel.jpg

January08aaronclimbingintothewheel.jpg

January08Aaronrunninginthewheel.jpg

January08EveandAaron.jpg

Eve and Aaron

January08Eveontube.jpg

and Eve

They were out in the play area tonight ... Eve races around and plays just as hard as her two baby boys ....
I knew that she was much younger then I was told, but she must be much younger then I thought ... :)

that's great SQ :) they all look like they are doing so well...that boy is such a lightly marked fellow. Is he darker in person?

Back