The Rat Shack Timbits 18 days old!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say Monday 12 babies (I have no clue about boys or girls).

Jo I loved the tour, it was awesome.
I have to say I am so glad those dolls are in the rat shack. But glad I only have to deal with it through the net.

Since I am about 16 hours ahead of you guys, I am saying Tuesday night your time and 10 babies, 4 girls, 6 boys,

That picture of april sleeping on her back is so funny :laugh4:

Dahlas said:
I'm going to say Monday and I will say 4 boys and 7 girls..........but I hope it is sooner and fewer :wink:

:tmi: I hope everyone is wrong and April is just gaining too much weight from mamarat's good food. :praying: :lol:

:stickpoke: Let me know if I can help in ANY way....even if you just need stuff, cages. I will gladly contribute to the raternity ward going on over there! :nod:

:stickpoke: ..... for an invitation to visit!!!!!

Love that "belly up" pic of April. Too, too precious!

Notamuised said:
:stickpoke: ..... for an invitation to visit!!!!!

Give us a few weeks, so the babies are a bit stronger. When litter #2 is about 2 weeks old. Or better yet, if there is no litter #2 and only litter #1 so that would be in another week. :lol:

:eek:mg:
Can't we have more :pics?!?: of April on her back? :praying: some less hidden ones? That's just too cute!
I wish I wish I wish I could visit Rat Shack for real instead of just in my dreams.
My prayers for April & her babies, and all of you on high-alert there. Hugs to mamarat for her calm! (have to checked to be sure she's not just in shock?)

Going thru this I re-noticed mamarat's signature :laugh4: You must have had a premonition when you made it mamarat!

April only lies like that under the shelf. The hospital cage is small and it's hard to get the camera in there. And now she has this huge nest built under there.

Here is April today... and I palpated her tummy and I can feel them. No denying it now.

April2_edited-1.jpg

lilspaz68 said:
I love her expression!!
:lol: It does seem to suit the situation, doesn't it? I imagine everyone at the Rat Shack is walking around with that same expression....
I'm thinking SQ guessed what I would guess. So I'll say sunday, 12 kids, 7 girls 5 boys.

Well... April has started to nip us and lunge at us when we go too close. She's also been cleaning her umm, thingie more often. :panic:

Everbody please focus your mind & hopes on prayers on Not Tonight :praying: ok?
mamarat has to go out for a while tonight! :pale:
(oops - probably shouldn't let that out, but don't you dumpling-thieves think you can take advantage of it, morats will be there! :peepwall: )

Back