The Rat Shack Timbits 18 days old!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got in the door and rushed here!
Oh baby child - kisses to your dear little face. We're all with you & wishin' & hopin' it's not too hard on you sweet thing.

Wow, lookit what I missed having a nap! :joy:

They say 20 mins per baby but that can be longer sometimes. Poor little April, she's worked very hard...this is the last time sweet pea! No more babies after this, and they won't be taken away from you, you can stay with them for a long long time :heart:

Aw Shelagh that comment just made me cry, tears of happiness.

BTW I missed the thread there the Shack got these ones, where can I go to read the whole story?

I'm pretty sure she's done... and just 7. Will check again in a couple of hours.

Here are the first pics of mom and babies:

Aprilandbabies_edited-1.jpg

Aprilbabies2_edited-1.jpg

Aprilbabies3_edited-1.jpg

Aprilbabies4_edited-1.jpg

Unlike Daizy... we aren't freaking out and we can clearly see milk bands too...lol much easier second time around.

Thats fantastic!!!!
I am soo pleased, nice normal births for both ratgirls and only a total of 17 babies. You can easily absorb that number into your homes. :wink2: I think that April must've wanted to balance the colours off with black eyed babies. :laugh4:

Happy first day of life eepers!!! you have many people out here who love you and are wishing you and your cousins Healthy / Grow Big and Well vibes. :balloons2:

Awww. Kisses beautiful little mom :kisses: Continued hopes & prayers for April & her babies.

I can't help but notice her hideyhouse is much like Daizy's, and think that if I emptied a box of wine for each litter I might stay calm too :cheeky:

This amazing amount of love & beauty here in the last 7 days is just what the Rat Shack is about in my mind!

Back