The Rat Below Me *Game*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mia9_28 said:
False. My two rats live together. :)

The rat below me is aggressive.

Not an aggressive bone in any bodies over here! Alice was a bit of a biter when I first took her home, but I think that was more stress/fear from a new environment than aggression. She's a little mush now, it only took a few days of cramming her down my shirt :p

The rat below me has lived with the same owners since birth

KatTheHippie said:
mia9_28 said:
False. My two rats live together. :)

The rat below me is aggressive.

Not an aggressive bone in any bodies over here! Alice was a bit of a biter when I first took her home, but I think that was more stress/fear from a new environment than aggression. She's a little mush now, it only took a few days of cramming her down my shirt :p

The rat below me has lived with the same owners since birth

False, my girls were born in their foster home i believe. , so thats 2 homes. Terry from LMR and Moi. : )

The rat below me has a sputnik and loves to sleep in it :D

True! Skittles sqalks and complains about everything and everyone.

The rat below me tries to pull mommy/daddy into the cage with her/him

True. Smokey is always grabbing on my finger through the bars. But once he realizes that my hand wont fit, he licks my finger until it is squeaky clean.. haha

The rat below me MUST drink from the water bottle at the same time as others.

True. Either Bobo steps on Timmy's head to drink or Timmy steps on Bobo's head.

The rat below me is constantly at the bars waiting to be picked up whenever their "mommy" passes by.

[glow=red:3dvbtezg]EDIT: This is BananaClic's post. She didn't log out of my account when she posted this, lol.[/glow:3dvbtezg]

xio said:
True! Phineas is such a drama queen.

The rat below me likes to stash his/her food and won't leave it in a bowl.

True! Mishka hides the food under a pile of cage litter, cardboard pieces, etc. Who is she kidding, all three rats know where the food is! Makes it hard to know when to add more food to the food bowl for hiding.

The rat below me loves rice puffs.

sands said:
The rat below me loves rice puffs.
I don't know but probably false. My two current boys are still wary of anything I give them.

The rat below me has more then two hammocks.

LilysMom said:
The rat below doesn't like their wheel

True - I have always had the wheel available, but even my girl with the wheelie tail doesn't use the wheel in this cage.

The rat below me has the softest, silkiest coat.

ChrisK said:
True! All my ratties have had soft shinny coats.

The rat below me chews on the cage bars at all hours.

True :redhot:
I finally thought they would stop when I put the hardware cloth on the cage, but instead they just found a new 'bar' to chew. Now they chew the shower clips ( which yes, is jsut as loud as the cage.) I used to be able to give the cage a good smack to get them to stop, but now they jsut stop for 5 seconds and continue.

The rat(s) below me refuse to spend out time doing anything but sleeping in mom/dad's shirt

True

but with HED setting in, it makes it difficult to get around.

The rats below me control the dogs

False, no dogs here. But the one time my cat snuck in everyone ignored her.

The rat below me used to be afraid of people.

True... Of some of my boys. Seamus and Collin for sure. The others have been pretty people friendly, which is cool cause lots of the people who come to my house want to meet them. Harry and Oliver are way friendly, and Dudley is too, but he doesn't run to the edge of the cage to say hi to new people.

The rat below me LOVE to try to get into things they aren't supposed to.

handmeafish said:

TRUE! Maz, the acrobat, is constantly finding new ways to scale my bookshelf and mess with all my "off limits" stuff. Obie is the same, trying to stick his nose in my books while I'm reading (or trying to eat my books), getting all tangled up in my laundry when I'm trying to get it folded, and generally being a big lovable nuisance.

TRBM has a favorite treat they go nuts for.

temblabamomo said:
handmeafish said:

TRUE! Maz, the acrobat, is constantly finding new ways to scale my bookshelf and mess with all my "off limits" stuff. Obie is the same, trying to stick his nose in my books while I'm reading (or trying to eat my books), getting all tangled up in my laundry when I'm trying to get it folded, and generally being a big lovable nuisance.

TRBM has a favorite treat they go nuts for.
True! All of my rats go absolutely nuts for Kamut Puffs! It's really funny to watch because they'll stuff 3 in their mouths at one time before running off to eat them; sometimes they'll try for a fourth but it never works out. :laugh4:

The rat below me still lives with their mama and/or daddy!

Back