The Rat Below Me *Game*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unepuce said:
False... nothing major was chewed through but my sofas, but my Mimi, or Chipie, or Fripouille, or Chatouille, or all of them at the time have made me switch to cordless keyboard and mouse - and now I am really considering a cordless screen!!!

The rat below me thinks she can tame other pets in the house and be their boss
haha I just have to say that my rat thinks he can befriend anyone and everything. He will chase my cat forever until the cat gets scared and pees on the floor. :laugh4: (poor kitty)
and this morning my mom came into my room and Frank chased her down the hall.

True, Frank will climb all over me if I hold still.
The rat below me is friendly to everyone and never wants to be shy.

LilyRat said:
The rat below me is friendly to everyone and never wants to be shy.

TRUE... for most. Kahlua, Stella, Loki and Ruby love everybody, and if anyone new comes by, they want out to see. Lilly and Minnie however, they were almost snake food and are really shy. Minnie is still even wary of me, and they have been with me for a year. Lilly only likes me and the BF, she nips at everybody else, hard enough to say back off, but never drawing blood. :roll:

TRBM is always instigating trouble.

xenrielle said:
TRBM is always instigating trouble.
True as in getting in to stuff, but not by causing scraps....(my kids get along well!)

The rat below me has leapt at the wall as high as possible, only to splat against it and slide back down to the floor, leaving mommy in stitches!

xenrielle said:
hopefloats said:
The rat below me likes likes to lay on his head when sleeping.

That is how Stella ALWAYS sleeps. SOOO CUTE! :heart:

And that Pika video killed me! :laugh4:

TRBM is a hammock hog.

False, My girls share their hammocks quite nicely, cept lately Roxy has been sleeping under the fleece in her big ball while La Jolla prefers the top of the cube.

The rat below me likes to clean inside your mouth.

Cinderwolf said:
The rat below me likes to clean inside your mouth.

TRUE Kahlua likes to clean every part of me. She will put her claws on my mouth and try to pull down. I don't let her clean my teeth, so she goes for the nose... :roll:

TRBM is a dumbo.

Unepuce said:
True! Pollux, Cookie, Cabotine and Chester are dumbos.

The rat below me grows nails at the speed of light!

True, I gave up on cutting them, I just deal with the pain haha

The rat below me loves to share mom's food, when she is about to put it in her mouth!

Cinderwolf said:
True, I gave up on cutting them, I just deal with the pain haha

The rat below me loves to share mom's food, when she is about to put it in her mouth!

Well, they never had the chance.. but I'm sure Smokey would!

TRBM can't stop moving!

True: Gizmo loves his mama but could never be a shoulder rat cuz he's too curious!!

The rat below me likes to play in the middle of the night and wake their mommies and daddies up

adreabri said:
The rat below me likes to play in the middle of the night and wake their mommies and daddies up

False - I think they sleep all night. Although they are downstairs, so they'd have to wreck the place before I'd wake up! LOL

The rat below me is a picky eater compared to his cagemates.

Joanne said:
adreabri said:

False - I think they sleep all night. Although they are downstairs, so they'd have to wreck the place before I'd wake up! LOL

The rat below me is a picky eater compared to his cagemates.

False, they both pretty much eat anytihng I give them, and if one of them doesnt eat it, both of them dont ( usually when I mix the fruit with veggies, they only eat the fruit :wallbang: )

The rat below me is a little fattie rattie :giggle:

hopefloats said:
True Edgar is two pounds of manrat!

The rat below me is dainty in everything she does......

Ahahah False, so false. They both eat like pigs and stomp all over each other like they are the floor. Not dainty at all :giggle:

The rat below me comes running when they hear the food container/bag

True, but that is all of mine! every single little face will come running to the door when they hear food is around. Two cages full of rats at the door with one bag crinkle noise.

The rat below me tries to steal food from the alpha of the cage.....

hopefloats said:

True, but anybody will try and take from anybody! I'm trying to convince them to come to me as I always have enough for everyone, but sometimes it's just too tempting to grab from the nearest rattie.

The rat below me is a pet store surprise.

Joanne said:
hopefloats said:

True, but anybody will try and take from anybody! I'm trying to convince them to come to me as I always have enough for everyone, but sometimes it's just too tempting to grab from the nearest rattie.

False : ) Mine are both little rescue girlies from LMR. They were both born in the rescue. so I guess they were little rescue surprises haha

Cinderwolf said:
Joanne said:
hopefloats said:

False : ) Mine are both little rescue girlies from LMR. They were both born in the rescue. so I guess they were little rescue surprises haha

Alice was a pet-store surprise, but in a whole different way. Apparently her mom had been dropped off while pregnant, and had her babies. Alice was the last one left, so I took her in.
Dorian and Harlow are though. They're from a litter of fourteen, their mom had them the day after she came home from the pet store. Lucky girls, I don't even want to think about what may have happened if they were born in the store, and not in the home of a loving owner.

The rat below meeeee tries to trick you into giving more treats, by hiding the ones they were first given!

Latest posts

Back