The Rat Below Me *Game*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mia9_28 said:
TRUE. Smokey is horrible!

The rat below me loves to mark his territory on his human!

TRUE! Both of my girls leave my arms completely scented. Its kinda gross, but I take it as a compliment. ;)

The rat below me loves to swim!

LilyRat said:
True! Frank doesn't mind going for a dip once in a while.

The rat below me would like a cookie.

Haha Probably true. But we won't find out ; ) No cookies for them.

The rat below me is over 2 years old

True! I've got Mac at appr. 29 months, and Pollux at appr. 26 months

The rat below me is a nervous little thing that loves scaring himself (and running back to me for attention)

False! Frank has no fear, not even the cat can startle him.

The rat below me is adorable but has a naughty side and gets into mischief often.

TRUE. Einstein has gotten out of his cage more times than I can count and I'll wake up with him in my bed giving me a "HI MOM!" look. One time he even got outside onto the window sill but luckily we nabbed him before he took off. But mostly he just hangs out in his bachelor pad, burrowing into scrap fabric and stealing food.

The rat below me likes to groom eyelashes.

False! I don't think any of my rats have ever groomed my eyelashes. I don't think I'd let them anyway! lol

The rat below me loves the sound of acoustic guitar. (My Charlie loves me playing)

False, frank gobbles treats down to fast to even think about bruxing. He bruxes at nap time. :)

the rat below me has chewed through a important electric cord while you weren't looking

False... nothing major was chewed through but my sofas, but my Mimi, or Chipie, or Fripouille, or Chatouille, or all of them at the time have made me switch to cordless keyboard and mouse - and now I am really considering a cordless screen!!!

The rat below me thinks she can tame other pets in the house and be their boss

Rosierats said:
false! My boys never met my cat :p

The rat below me has more than three buddies :)

False! I only have two rats that are "brothers from another mother."

The rat below me loves to push his poop out of the litter box so he can sleep in it.

False! I only have two rats that are "brothers from another mother."

The rat below me loves to push his poop out of the litter box so he can sleep in it.[/quote]

False- Edgar will snooze right on top of it!

The rat below me loves to stick his nose in your mouth when you blow at his face

Back