The Rat Below Me *Game*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PitLuvs

Who's up for a fun game?

We do this a lot on my forums for the kids... and since everyone here has rats (safe a few cherished members who are ratless atm) I figured it would work even better here!

Here's how you play. I will post a statement at the end of this post. Example: The Rat Below me loves cherios. The next person to comment would put TRUE or FALSE (plus name of rats that loves cherios if true). Then that person would put "The Rat Below Me likes to nip feet" at the bottom of their post. The next person would say true or false, and then make their own statement. And so on and so on....

So I'll start....

------

The Rat Below me is a hooded rat :)

Rachael said:
Kind of true. Some do. :)

TRBM is a dumbo.

True, Chloe, Bug, Ryder, Badger & Scamp are Dumbos!

TRBM loves to give mommy/daddy heart attacks by sleeping on his/her back

True, Star gets daily eye drops to help with his breathing issues. (He was too young for the vet to feel comfortable giving him antibiotics). He's still happy and playful, just hates eye drop time.

The rat below me is a hammock demolishing chewer!

True! Lenir (since he is the only one still with us) and his brother/father would go bazerk over feathers.

The rat below me has a water dish in his/her cage

Unepuce said:
False! They have 3 bottles hanging around the cage.

The rat below me loves to run in his wheel

False, Scamp loves to walk in his :giggle:

TRBM is a fattie

TRUE! The few times I did get up to investigate, I was greeted with six innocent faces, so I'll have to say ALL are guilty - Rufus, Jasper, Alice, Millie, Sophie, and Odin.

TRBM likes to fling "raisins" out of their cage.

I want to play even though i have none i can talk about my past girls :D

TRUE Kitty Momma escaped to the top level of our ferret nation and introed her self with the top gang :panic: :giggle:

TRBM: Loves to lick your eyes.

Back