The Rat Below Me *Game*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LilysMom said:
The rat below me likes to chew things they aren't supposed to

True! I have the curtains tied back from the cage but they got just a little too close one day, and the next thing I knew, there was a hole in them with Dudley working on making it bigger! Brat!

The rat below me had babies.

Joanne said:
LilysMom said:
The rat below me likes to chew things they aren't supposed to

True! I have the curtains tied back from the cage but they got just a little too close one day, and the next thing I knew, there was a hole in them with Dudley working on making it bigger! Brat!

The rat below me had babies.

Nopeeee, no babies for them :D Ever. But on the chewing front, I just wanted to say that before I moved my cage away from my bed, they chewed holes in 3 different pillow. ( I only figured it out when there was fluff everywhere.) :gaah:

Anyways, the rat below me uses their litter box as more then a litter box ( food? nap?)

True. Charlie doesn't even use it anymore, but he once did. He now runs to "hide" in it when I try to pick him up.
Oh, and Bobo and Timmy just LOVED to kick litter out of theirs. I simply gave up and they now use it as a house, haha.

The rat below me sways his head from side to side for no reason.

VNB said:
False, but I may have to fix that soon.

The rat below me has mesh on it's cage.

Not anymore as of last night! They moved out of the meshed up rabbit cage into a nice big CN : D

The rat below me lives with his or her siblings

True for Cookie and her sister Biscotte, and for Tanner and his brother Hunter! My others are unrelated.

The rat below me goes nuts in happiness when left loose on the floor!

adreabri said:
True
Gizmo can find a way to get to the top of the cage if ANY door is open

The rat below me has a big big family

False. But I wishhh I had more. A CN is a big cage fro just 2 and there is an adorable old boy rat that's been sitting in foster care for so long. Just can't convince the rents. :sad3:

The rat below me sits still for their mani/pedi ;)

Haven't given any of mine rice, but

The rat below me like to eat spaghetti noodles by holding them in him hands and sucking them up like a human (its so much fun to watch) :laugh4:

False... But one of mine did destroy my computer speakers..... [emoji25]

The rat below me has destroyed a beloved pillow/stuffed animal/ blanket.

false, my rats have destroyed many pillows and blankets but I love the rats more than any blanket or pillow lol

the rat below me loves to climb up their person and sit on their shoulder

false -- unfortunately the only rat of mine that did that has gone on to the bridge ( Doodles my heart rat )

the rat below me has stanky farts !:eek:mg2:

False, but one of my boys Murphy gets rank smelling poops if he eats too many veggies.. yuck!

The rat below me like's to play chase/tag with people hands!

Back