The official "Show Off Your Secret Santa Gifts" Thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tankx Jo!
*lol* I have this teeny tiny obsession with those teether rings *lol* Can't help myself when I see some, so when I saw that deluxe pack I was like ... MINE!! :dance:

Next year am not missing it! :wink2:

My partner should have gotten her package last Thursday, but apparently Canada Post decided it was worth keeping the suspense a bit longer... :redhot:

The good news is it's back on track and should be arriving shortly! :joy:

I got mine! ::bounces:: And it says my gift is out for delivery!!

I'm TOTALLY flummoxed though as to who it is - the address says California! I'm assuming a hammock maker sent it for someone? I adore the print though, and I'll post up photos as soon as I can - the most adorable retro green frogs I've ever seen!

I caught the mailman across the street lol he knows us so he was like where were you ? Bathroom. I could not wait till Christmas to open so I ripe it open! And my SS is *drum roll* Moonkist and all the lovely stuff wow! I will take picture soon once off the iPod lol thanks so so much I love it!!!!

Thought I´d show off more of the gift from Bundyrats in use :bow:
144bf632.jpg

Stefan

5dde748b.jpg

Nirvana

a6e537c3.jpg

Balder

And on with the picture!!!

dscf0025800x600.jpg

The pirate card and book is for Maxime which I will re-wrap as i did not know it was his :giggle: and i want him to open it :D

I am so in love with the Sputnik :thud: I can not find them here at all. And to be purple and pink is off the top! The cozy boat oh my god so in love with its so pretty, The rats I take in the new year are going to be spoiled already :heart: And the rat food bowl now that is cute :thud: I never had any with real rats on them.

From all of us here thanks so so much Moonkist :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I will be staring at all those ratties items until real ones rats come live here.

LoL - it's a good thing your mailman knows you, good on you to chase him down!! It was total serendipity finding the bowl - the place where I ordered the Sputnik and treat ball had them, and of course we all make do with kitty and doggy food bowls, but why not enjoy one with rats?

I realized after I sent it that I hadn't put a nametag on Maxime's! >.< I'm sorry about that! I made sure to put a bow on it because when we were kids, it was sort of a birthday tradition to wear a wrapping bow on our heads. :) It was really a lot of fun assembling a package for rats-to-be - trying to imagine what colors they'd like or what things they'd love to use!

MissGuardian said:
Thought I´d show off more of the gift from Bundyrats in use :bow:
144bf632.jpg

Stefan

5dde748b.jpg

Nirvana

a6e537c3.jpg

Balder

Oh!!!! And so nice to see the rats that we were talking about in the other thread. Awww.. Balder the naughty. lol

jorats said:
Oh!!!! And so nice to see the rats that we were talking about in the other thread. Awww.. Balder the naughty. lol
Yep he is!
He´s going in for his neuter(chip) on Wednesday. They seem to have started sleeping more apart too :?

They do love the gifts tho!
And I needed the hammocks :joy:

Maxime is one sweet, gorgeous, handsome little guy (One adjective just wasn't enough :giggle: ) .You are so lucky. I know this Christmas will be so special for you. Enjoy and take as many pics as you can. :D

p.s your rats are adorable too! :nod:

i got mine!!!!! woooohoo!! hehehe i have it all spread over the kitchen table and grabbed the camera(not noticing how light it is) and only when i tried to turn it on 5 times did i realize there were no batteries. sorry they are charging will get one before bedtime!!

thank you i think crumbalina?? lol you outdid yourself, me and my crew appreciate it:)

Back