The official "Show Off Your Secret Santa Gifts" Thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nickelrat said:
It was SO HARD keeping this is a secret for so long! LOL! But it was worth it. Now I want one or two for myself too. lol!! It's such a huge hammock though!

For Jo the bigger the better since she has a huge colony! I thing double cozy boats would be fun too!

I just got my SS gift... [glow=red:1jzw99ea]Thank You !!!![/glow:1jzw99ea] :dance: :dance: :dance:

Jo, I'm sure you had a lot of fun putting all this together. And all that time I thought it was so nice to have a bit of correspondence with you - you bad you! :hugs:

My guys are so gonna love their new toys... I have a soft spot for that loot tube you sent, can't wait to see them explore that! I know what color my cage is gonna be come Saturday!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

It's like getting a belated gift for my birthday! I'm all excited and yes, I do have that huge stupid grin on my face! :giggle: To make timing even more perfect, I was putting up the Christmas tree when the post office delivered - Marie's ornament is getting in the tree today! :thumbup:

Thank you so very much, from me and my crew! :hugs:

The appartment is a mess right now (digging out the Christmas tree and ornaments is quite an adventure!), but I'll do my best to tidy up and take pictures tonight! I just need to share!!!!

LOL Each time we emailed, I would chuckle...
I was so hoping it was going to be delivered yesterday. I'm glad you like it! I hope the rats likes that little mess of fleece and fun I made them.

Wow, that triplex is amazing!! Everyone got some amazing gifts, including me.

I received my package today and was floored!!! My secret santa (I believe I figured them out due to where the box was shipped from but I think I'm not supposed to say?) sent an absolutely amazing package, I am so excited.

I got a gorgeous four piece winter set (with the cutest penguin fabric, omg!). The cube, just had an amazing ribbon worked into the piece, I love that! Shower hooks for hanging were also included. I also got some ABC blocks that me (haha) and my rats will have a blast with. They seriously needed new chew toys, so that is just perfect. I also received some beautiful macramed (sp?) rat toys. Also I received the cutest little solar powered penguin :heart: Also, and this is the cutest idea, I received a stocking filled with rat treats for the rats to chew open!

0c572bbc.jpg

c9ee4e5a.jpg

22221787.jpg

I'm about due for a cage change, so these will go in my cage shortly.

Partner, you were just awesome, thank you soo much :thud:

a5102947.jpg
Its here!!
My secret santa really out did her self.

I got three beautiful hammocks
f8a66a4b.jpg

and a fancy ferret play sack that is a shark!!!

We got lots of toys
bfa66270.jpg

(the brain is for zombie rats lol)

And I got candy, coa coa and cookies :D
885ac7a8.jpg

But my favorite was
db5e0b8a.jpg

Because it gave me the biggest clue to who my SS was....

Is it Petunia?

now *why* would you think it was me? :giggle:

did you see what it said on the fabric with the penguins I wrapped the sox in? ("cold feet, warm heart")
didn't want you to have cold feetsies
:D

(giving sox for Christmas is a tradition in my family........)

Here are my SS gifts!!! I just can't wait to see how the rats will react to all of this - it really is gonna be early Christmas for them! :joy:

The whole package

The chew toys and tube :heart:

The pop up tent and loot tube, both matching my cozyboat. :heart: Wonder what will go in the cage next cleaning? :scratch: :laugh4: Plus a little extra for me - I wonder who she got that from? :giggle:

Close up of Marie's stuff ! :heart:

Thank you Secret Santa Jo, from all 8 of us! :hugs:

Dazzle87 said:
Wow, that triplex is amazing!! Everyone got some amazing gifts, including me.

I received my package today and was floored!!! My secret santa (I believe I figured them out due to where the box was shipped from but I think I'm not supposed to say?) sent an absolutely amazing package, I am so excited.

I got a gorgeous four piece winter set (with the cutest penguin fabric, omg!). The cube, just had an amazing ribbon worked into the piece, I love that! Shower hooks for hanging were also included. I also got some ABC blocks that me (haha) and my rats will have a blast with. They seriously needed new chew toys, so that is just perfect. I also received some beautiful macramed (sp?) rat toys. Also I received the cutest little solar powered penguin :heart: Also, and this is the cutest idea, I received a stocking filled with rat treats for the rats to chew open!

0c572bbc.jpg

c9ee4e5a.jpg

22221787.jpg

I'm about due for a cage change, so these will go in my cage shortly.

Partner, you were just awesome, thank you soo much :thud:

I'm a horrible secret keeper! It was me! =D

The chew doodads are crochet my guys loove them!

Hehe I was right :). Thanks so much adreabri!

cf556083.jpg

8bad7e0b.jpg

89bf9266.jpg

4c989594-1.jpg

a397f988.jpg

Ah that's crochet? How neat. And yes, as you can see, mine went nuts for them too! Very creative.

Back