The official "Show Off Your Secret Santa Gifts" Thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fenshae said:
*pokes Rhapsody for pics*
Your wish is my command, oh awesome Not-so-Secret Santa! Here's the current setup with the new hammies! I don't want to hijack the thread with a huge photo dump, so pics of my kids enjoying themselves are in the "spoiler" below.

ss11.jpg

ss10.jpg

[spoil:wc3pa1lo]
IN THE CN:
Sophie was regrettably super hyper, so I didn't catch any pics of her enjoying the hammocks.

Odin quickly laid claim to the tube
ss03.jpg

ss01.jpg

Long rat is long (thanks to Sophie's butt)

ss02.jpg

Jasper hit the double-decker
ss13.jpg

But then Rufus barged on in soon after

ss14.jpg

ss12.jpg

IN THE NOT-CN:
Ferris and Missy enjoyed both the Bunk Bed and and Flower Bed immensely. They also got the treat bag, but that got destroyed pretty quickly.

Sharing the bunk bed
ss09.jpg

ss08.jpg

ss05.jpg

Having way too much fun in the flower bed

ss06.jpg

ss07.jpg

ss04.jpg
[/spoil:wc3pa1lo]

I got my Secret Santa today!! I picked it up this morning and it waited patiently (unlike me) all day at work until I could come home tonight and open it with the girls.

MissGuardian, it has to be you?! Thank you thank you thank you!

It's lovely. Here are some pics of when we opened it.

Meesha: Is this really for me?!

Oooh, this is nice.

Yup, really nice.

Oh I like this ball!

I'm taking this with me!

I like this one too.

And this one.

Miss Rose checking it out.

I like this ball too

A tunnel

Zooming out the other end

I got my present from bundyrats today! I love it!!
I got a beautiful card, pictures and hammocks!
I'll be cleaning the cage on Saturday, so the hammocks will go up then!

d8104f5d.jpg

cbd0dc46.jpg

[glow=red:3b6y1ps3]OMG!!![/glow:3b6y1ps3]

I got my SS gift today. My "gifter" commissioned Nic to completely out do herself!
Ok a bit of back story which is why this gift is so special to me: For a while now, I've been bugging Nic to create a huge hammock, something with three levels so we can call it the Triplex. My parents and I and Nic all co-own a triplex and we've always called it the original Rat Shack and I've wanted a hammock to reflect that. Nic kept telling me it's too big of a job, we'd have to sell it for a hefty price so I told her well at least we'll have like a concept hammock. Well she did it!!!! Thanks to my gifter, Nic realized that this was the time to make our Triplex.
I'm so excited and I love it so much. It's the best and I can't wait for tomorrow, cage cleaning day to put it in the cage. It's huge and it's going to be a hole level of cage in itself. It's truly wonderful. Thank you Nic for working overtime and in secrecy...lol How did I not know about it, I don't know! LOL
And thank you Renee!!!!!! Yep, I knew it was you when I read the card, "across the ocean" Now which Canadian is across an ocean? :giggle:
This is wonderful... you pushed Nic to make this wonderful hammock. You're the best Renee, truly the best.

The gift bag and card:

SS01.jpg

The MASTERPIECE! The Triplex:

SS03.jpg

And me with my perfect gift!!

SS02.jpg

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!

I am delighted that you like it :D
It's bee done for quiet sometime now, and iv been dying for you too see it! But I had toake myself wait till December :)
I told Nic that I wanted something different and amazing for you!
I know you have two cages, so I hope they can share! You will have to get Nic to make another one now :giggle:
We were hoping you would have your colony together in one cage!

I'll defiantly be ordering 2 of these after Christmas :)

Ratty Momma said:
I know you have two cages, so I hope they can share! You will have to get Nic to make another one now :giggle:
It's sooo weird how it turned out, this morning after intros, I just put all the rats in the one cage and I was watching them when Nic came up with the gift. The three blondes will be going back to their cage when I go to work but they will all be in one cage by next week, so all the rats will have access to it. :joy:

jorats said:
Ratty Momma said:
It's sooo weird how it turned out, this morning after intros, I just put all the rats in the one cage and I was watching them when Nic came up with the gift. The three blondes will be going back to their cage when I go to work but they will all be in one cage by next week, so all the rats will have access to it. :joy:

:joy:

It was SO HARD keeping this is a secret for so long! LOL! But it was worth it. Now I want one or two for myself too. lol!! It's such a huge hammock though!

Back