The official "Show Off Your Secret Santa Gifts" Thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tikus said:
Still waiting for mine, but i know it's coming. :p Just won't be here till after christmas since the post doesn't come on saturdays or sundays.

And i can not wait till you get it :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: Its paining me to wait lol I hate the dang post office now :rant: and right now they say its in only Ottawa!!!!! Come on Canada post!

My gift is here! :joy: I'm sorry I haven't posted sooner guys, it's been SO busy here with the family still around, and after taking a million and a half pictures of my Niece's first Christmas I had to get new batteries for the camera in order to take pictures of my SS gift for here LOL

Anywho, Thank you SOOOOO much, AshleyRayeRats! The girls LOVE your hammocks and I ADORE the hippie pattern! it's great having proper ones for them, and not the little hand-stitched contraptions I pieced together with spare material :giggle: They've also already devoured the seed stick, and those little croissants are adorable!

GEDC0380.jpg

GEDC0373.jpg

GEDC0374.jpg

GEDC0375.jpg

GEDC0376.jpg

GEDC0377.jpg

GEDC0378.jpg

Here's the whole cage with their new hammocks! :dance:
GEDC0392.jpg

Some seriously happy ratties!
GEDC0384-1.jpg

GEDC0385-1.jpg

GEDC0386.jpg

GEDC0396.jpg

GEDC0416.jpg

I officially hate the ottawa post office.
My secret santa and i have been in touch, and she gave me the tracking code.
my parcel has been sitting in ottawa for 3 days. :rant:
I'm going crazy! :panic:

Tikus said:

I know gosh darn it! I just check today and its still there my lordie :rant: :rant: :rant:

KatTheHippie said:
My gift is here! :joy: I'm sorry I haven't posted sooner guys, it's been SO busy here with the family still around, and after taking a million and a half pictures of my Niece's first Christmas I had to get new batteries for the camera in order to take pictures of my SS gift for here LOL

Anywho, Thank you SOOOOO much, AshleyRayeRats! The girls LOVE your hammocks and I ADORE the hippie pattern! it's great having proper ones for them, and not the little hand-stitched contraptions I pieced together with spare material :giggle: They've also already devoured the seed stick, and those little croissants are adorable!

Yay! Glad you like it and the your rats fighting over the seed stick is hilarious! I had a lot of fun picking out the fabric and making the hammies!

:dance: I love happy rats :joy:

ps-the double layer hammock makes a bunk if hung floppy side down (if that makes sense)

lilangel said:
Tikus said:

I know gosh darn it! I just check today and its still there my lordie :rant: :rant: :rant:
If it has passed the date for expected delivery, you can put in a ticket for them to find the item. Once the ticket is in place, that parcel is going to move. Plus, if it has passed the date, lilangel, you might get all your shipping cost back.

jorats said:
lilangel said:
Tikus said:

If it has passed the date for expected delivery, you can put in a ticket for them to find the item. Once the ticket is in place, that parcel is going to move. Plus, if it has passed the date, lilangel, you might get all your shipping cost back.
It says expected delivery is the 10th. :wallbang:

ETA: I just counted the days it's been there. It arrived in ottawa on the 28th, it is now the 5th, so unless i'm mistaken, it's been there for a week. :gaah:

Tikus said:
jorats said:
lilangel said:
Tikus said:

ETA: I just counted the days it's been there. It arrived in ottawa on the 28th, it is now the 5th, so unless i'm mistaken, it's been there for a week. :gaah:

I thought they say 8 days reg shipping? So not counting the days they were not working(which im not sure what days other then christmas and new years) :( The girl told me 8 days i think(working days)

Its just bugging the hell out of me as they had to send it back to me because of their mistake and now taking time to re send and i could not bring it right away(with christmas at the time i was so busy) Next year im making sure to send out ASAP and taping the whole dang box so no water can get on the labels lol I should have took picture's of the box now lol its taped up good haha

Here are some of my rats' gifts being put to use!

Full of yummy veggies: lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, mushrooms, tomatoes and green/yellow peppers
Bowls002.jpg

Charlie, Deno and Smokey cuddling together! <3
Mythreeratsinahammock004.jpg

Mythreeratsinahammock007.jpg

Bobo and Timmy enjoying their cube!
Izzysrats001.jpg

Izzysrats002.jpg

Izzysrats008.jpg

Izzysrats010.jpg

lilangel said:
Tikus said:
jorats said:
lilangel said:
Tikus said:

I thought they say 8 days reg shipping? So not counting the days they were not working(which im not sure what days other then christmas and new years) :( The girl told me 8 days i think(working days)

Its just bugging the hell out of me as they had to send it back to me because of their mistake and now taking time to re send and i could not bring it right away(with christmas at the time i was so busy) Next year im making sure to send out ASAP and taping the whole dang box so no water can get on the labels lol I should have took picture's of the box now lol its taped up good haha

Well it finally moved :joy: :joy: To ether Richmond,Ontario or Richmond BC Lol not sure which it only says Richmond :wallbang:

lilangel said:
lilangel said:
Tikus said:
jorats said:
lilangel said:
[quote="Tikus":3nlbirlf]I officially hate the ottawa post office.

Well it finally moved :joy: :joy: To ether Richmond,Ontario or Richmond BC Lol not sure which it only says Richmond :wallbang:[/quote:3nlbirlf]

Oh the torture. :wallbang: :panic:

It's Here! :joy: :dance:
I opened that box and wowza! How did you fit everything in? LOL. :heart:
Great choice of fabric by the way! They are beautiful!
Photos!

An absolutely humongous flat and a tube! How did you know i wanted a tube? :D
385496_10150511374148950_565293949_8731108_544271103_n.jpg

Another flat and a hammock that i don't know the name of but it looks like a lot of fun!
377912_10150511374653950_565293949_8731112_675427269_n.jpg

Ok, yes, i opened it before i took pics. xD I was excited. :p A toy/dry food dispenser! I can just see the animals in our household having tons of fun with this. :heart:
402294_10150511374883950_565293949_8731113_546985981_n.jpg

A beautiful mug that had some delicious candies inside it!
383946_10150511375423950_565293949_8731115_676563744_n.jpg

Some holistic dog treats that both my dogs absolutely love! Excited to see how the rats like them!
405390_10150511375648950_565293949_8731116_1440774731_n.jpg

A beautiful little blanket! It's so precious! :heart: (It's red, my camera decided to make it an orange colour. :p)
380784_10150511375803950_565293949_8731117_1366735558_n.jpg

The card was absolutely beautiful as well. <3

Thank's so much Lilangel! Everything is beautiful! I'll post pics of the rats in the hammocks and such when i clean the cage in 2 days. :)
:cloud9:

So glad it finally got there :dance: :dance: it seems to have took forever !

The treat dispenser it great for both your kitty and rats! Teaches kitty and rats to share :lol:

The dog treats is what i give my rats for treats and thought they would both love them too(dog and rats) I did want to add kittys stuff but i forgot to :oops: Butthey can share the toy :wink2:

I am sorry i could not get a spnuk(forgot the spelling :giggle: ) They do not have them here sadly :( I also asked for that too :giggle:

The hammocks are my first making them since last year so they are a bit well off but im sure the ratties will not notice at all :giggle: And i was rushing too Maxime says im not allowed to spend time making hammocks anymore :lol:

The cup & candy i got from dollarama too with the cat treat toy i should have got some for me too lol I wanted a more rattie themed cup or something like but i could not find anything sadly (most rat items online :cry4: )

I do hope the pets enjoy the items and i was so happy to make and shop for them ;)

Lol and the packing is hubby lol he always says if it fits its good lol

lilangel said:
So glad it finally got there :dance: :dance: it seems to have took forever !

The treat dispenser it great for both your kitty and rats! Teaches kitty and rats to share :lol:

The dog treats is what i give my rats for treats and thought they would both love them too(dog and rats) I did want to add kittys stuff but i forgot to :oops: Butthey can share the toy :wink2:

I am sorry i could not get a spnuk(forgot the spelling :giggle: ) They do not have them here sadly :( I also asked for that too :giggle:

The hammocks are my first making them since last year so they are a bit well off but im sure the ratties will not notice at all :giggle: And i was rushing too Maxime says im not allowed to spend time making hammocks anymore :lol:

The cup & candy i got from dollarama too with the cat treat toy i should have got some for me too lol I wanted a more rattie themed cup or something like but i could not find anything sadly (most rat items online :cry4: )

I do hope the pets enjoy the items and i was so happy to make and shop for them ;)

Lol and the packing is hubby lol he always says if it fits its good lol

I have a photo up of the cage with everything in it on my thread "The Rat Pack".

They love everything! I put their food in the treat dispenser, hoping they wouldn't hoard so much now... well... Instead, Sage picked the entire thing up in her mouth, and went and put it where she hoards things. :giggle:

Everything is beautiful <3

Back