The official "Show Off Your Secret Santa Gifts" Thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking my S.S gift is lost..
Kinda reminds me of last year. :(
If my S.S. can tell me it's coming I would really appreciate it.
I just found out that the dozens of Christmas cookies my daughters and I baked are gone. :shock:
"NOT ME" ate them apparently. :gaah:
I have nothing to give as gifts and I'm too tired to bake more. :thud:

I got my SS gift today from Fish. Both the boys and I are very excited. I'll get to posting the rest of the photos (that turned out) in a bit.

small.jpg
small2.jpg

There are also toilet paper rolls that I didn't mange to put in one of the photos.

Thanks you again Fish!

Theratqueen, very nice! I think I need an octoplay.

I also love that corner cube VNB.

Sharlees, no one will let you go without a gift. I'm sorry your gift didn't get there. Possibly it was a situation like mine where my gift was returned.

Are backup gifters needed at this point for US people? PM me if you need one and you don't already have someone.

Dazzle the boys love it too, at one point five were in there. :giggle:

I'm also available to gift to anyone who got left out.

Sharlee, there is NO WAY you are not getting a gift this year. I know who your Santa is, and I promise it is coming. =)

It's not even Christmas yet folks, the post is slow this time of year(go figure) and some people are a little late getting stuff shipped. Like me *cough cough just mailed my package this week cough cough*

If you haven't gotten a package by Christmas, pm me/lj depending on your country of exchange, and we will contact your Santa to be sure something was sent. Everyone will get a gift, Cross my heart and promise.

MomRat said:
Sharlee, there is NO WAY you are not getting a gift this year. I know who your Santa is, and I promise it is coming. =)

It's not even Christmas yet folks, the post is slow this time of year(go figure) and some people are a little late getting stuff shipped. Like me *cough cough just mailed my package this week cough cough*

If you haven't gotten a package by Christmas, pm me/lj depending on your country of exchange, and we will contact your Santa to be sure something was sent. Everyone will get a gift, Cross my heart and promise.

That's good to know. :cuddle:
I really need some cheering up as I have some very unhelpful people living in my house at the moment. :wallbang:

I didn't sign up for the original exchange, but if it comes to the point where a backup gifter is needed for the U.S. I would love to help out.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
:ratwave: :ratwave: :ratwave: :ratwave:
:heart: THANK YOU!! :heart: THANK YOU!! :heart: THANK YOU!! :heart:THANK YOU!! :heart:
:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

LJ & her sweeties sent me the loveliest gifts this morning. :cloud9:
~ 2 Corner hammocks.
~ 2 Animal print hammocks.
~ 2 Sweet treats hammocks.
~ 1 Pirate hammock & tube. ( I have a ratty blanket just like it :heart: )
~ 2 Yummy treat bags.
~ 1 Treat ball.
~ 1 Hanging treat chew.
~ 6 Colour rings.
~ 1 Much needed eye patch for Miss Olive!!! :giggle:
~ Thanx SO much for the amazing effort of trying knitting one for her. :cuddle:
You don't know how much joy I felt receiving this package today. :madeday:
All theses lovely gifts 13 ratties will happily leave "gifts" in. :lol:
:urock: My cheeks hurt from smiling so much. :urock:
WOW!!! :heart:

You guys all got amazing gifts. I think this looks like so much fun and I'm definitely participating next year. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays guys! <3

Still waiting for mine, but i know it's coming. :p Just won't be here till after christmas since the post doesn't come on saturdays or sundays.

:gaah: I had posted yesterday but the post is not here.....?!?! I don't know what happened to it.

anyway, on Saturday, we got a huge box from our "Angel" :angel: secret santa
and when I say huge, I mean HUGE!!

:holysheep:

so many gifts I didn't get them all in the photo; check out the adorable handmade rat decoration on one of the packages, so cute and creative!

so many gifts they don't all fit in one photo! by catnapt, on Flickr

I'm thinking my rats have been especially good (although they've managed to keep some of that good behavior hidden from me, it seems :lol: )

They got the most awesome hanging toy with balls and wooden bits- I hung that up right away, and even though they'd all just been out playing for 2 hrs, Evie and Owen were still up and went right for the new toy, clearly impressed with it:

Owen and Evie investigate the neat new toy! by catnapt, on Flickr
Owen went up a level to check out the top of the toy:

He needs to get a closer look by catnapt, on Flickr
then he grabs himself a tasty piece :lol2:

yummy! by catnapt, on Flickr

I got a short video of them with the toy:
http://youtu.be/8V9_DAYuqZc

ok now that was just one gift!!
the next ones took my breath away, they are the most gorgeous matching four piece liner set- yes a full liner set for an entire double CN ,once I get them in the cage you'll probably recognize them immediately as the famous Momrat magical liners-
but that's not all!
there's a 9 pc set of matching hammocks, with the same print flannel and stunningly bright coordinating fleece linings, they're GORGEOUS!! :thud: :thud: :thud:

so many liners and hammocks! by catnapt, on Flickr
I couldn't fit them all in one photo!!

and an adorable momma rat and more hammocks!!! by catnapt, on Flickr

and there's another one of our presents, a beautiful momma rat holding two adorable little baby rats in her arms. She's so pretty

she's got two babies in her arms, so sweet! by catnapt, on Flickr

and check out the sweet little braided tail with a bow on it:

cute little braided tail on the momma ratty by catnapt, on Flickr

The hammocks, OH MY! the hammocks!!! there's two kinds of pocket hammocks, a bunk bed, a burrow type hammock, no wait there's two of those each one a bit different, a double decker, a couple of flat standard hammies, nine hammocks in all!!!!!!!!!
Momrat, you truly outdid yourself!! The amount of time and work that went into making all of these, I am just so blown away that you did all of this for me and my ratties! I have never had a full set of matching hammocks in the cage, let alone a full set of matching hammocks AND a cage full of matching liners.
this is just too awesome for words!
thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll post photos when they are all in the cage, I can hardly wait to see what it will all look like.
Totally fantastic over the top Secret Santa gifts, Momrat!

Man I am so anxious for my santee to open hers, I wanted to put more stuff but I couldn't find a big enough box :( It shows out for delivery Dec 23 but I know she went away for the holidays so I'll have to wait!

Rissa said:
Man I am so anxious for my santee to open hers, I wanted to put more stuff but I couldn't find a big enough box :( It shows out for delivery Dec 23 but I know she went away for the holidays so I'll have to wait!

Wait no more!

My rats got: A pocket hammock, a cube, puffs, dog treats, a rope, cute little plastic bowls, a chew toy, a cool ferret treat ball and one of those teddy rats that I thought was sacred to hammock makers. :giggle:
SecretSantagift008.jpg

Closeup of the hammocks - the cube is so adorably tiny! hehe
SecretSantagift006.jpg

Closeup of my very own hammock rat! :D
SecretSantagift002.jpg

Closeup of the treat ball, with different size holes. (very cool!)
SecretSantagift009.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH RISSA!!! :bow:

Back