The official "Show Off Your Secret Santa Gifts" Thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fenshae

I will get pics up of mine shortly :) I can never leave off til Christmas, as soon as I get a package I have to rip into it and open it up. Three reindeer-printed hammocks. These are soooooo cute! Thank you, Secret Santa!

*scampers to put them in the cage*

Meanwhile -- what did YOU guys get? :stickpoke:

since it is the 1st gift to arrive, or rat least to be mentioned...lol...I think we could use this thread as
"secret santa 2011~~ let's see your gifts"
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

this is really the exciting part!!! I love to see what people sent and received! :mrgreen:

any idea who was yours? :wink:

*edits thread title accordingly* :) Iiiiii have no idea who was mine! I know the hammocks were shipped from "Zoe's Hammie Haven", not sure if that's somebody here or not. hmmmm, mysterious!

Hehe, I came back from a 12-hour road trip to find this on my doorstep:

6328104023_4c337e03cc.jpg

(my camera's on the fritz so I'm using Petunia's photo)

It came with a note saying it was from my "not so secret Santa" so I thought it was Petunia, but apparently I'm wrong ...

*Ponders*

I woke up this morning and the four stooges were all piled up asleep....in their old hammock. I don't think they've quite figured out how to use the tube yet. :emb:

:holysheep: says it all
TY SOOOOOOO MUCH MAMARAT!!!!!!!!!

I will take some pics tonight and post up later!

I really should take off the rest of that wire mesh, it looks awful. I've just been too lazy to finish removing it.

*pokes Rhapsody for pics*

So excited!!! :dance:

My Secret Santa gift arrived at the post office, and I went to pick it up after work. My girlies now have a Sputnik, in a bright pink that will go with a hammock set that is due to arrive soon. And they will love demolishing the chew toy.... dare I hope that it will distract them from chewing hammocks??? Loved the message that went with it... even my new Stella was included!

[glow=red:nwpabp7l]Thank you, Secret Santa from up north in NB!![/glow:nwpabp7l]

Back