Sterling's Rescue Doors *Open*!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have talked about who is available and who my lifers were to be. Should I get back on my feet I would love to have them back of course.

To be honest.. I forgot ho your lifers were.. luckily I'm keeping them all ;) they're lovely! The three babies and guelph pick up went right in with my babies no problem. Two sickies had to go to lilspaz but the rest will be staying here :) i'll get some pics soon

Me too!
I got this from my one foster mom who is now feeling well again and has taken her boys back.
079e280bfc114ae0a5fe5c7f8147b7ae.jpg

Thats adorable <3 smoosh surprisingly loves one of my rats mizu. I may one day get them in the big group. :) she has a few new playmates, its strange mizu acts like she knows somethings off with smoosh, she follows her around like crazy. They've become good friends :)

I'm glad your foster mom is feeling better!
Me too. She actually ended up taking the two boys that were supposed to have been adopted. I started getting red flags when they wouldn't allow me to do a home visit and that she was asking for two young females too. And once I started asking more questions she went quiet. So they are with their other two brothers Shadow and Mitzu.
Peter is thriving there which is so awesome as he was such a shy boy.
I miss my girls so much and dinner time is such a short process now. I am highly stocked for food as I got my usual order of 40lbs and I haven't even put a dent in the first bag. Guess I only need to order one bag at a time now.
I did take in 2 boys last minute who are lovely silver veri-berks. They are very outgoing and seem to get along witb everyone so they will join my big group this week

Sooo here we are a week later from the big trip! My heart is still mending from the initial shock of emptying my rat room. I have only 15 males left. Which was supposed to be 13 and I was NOT taking in anymore!
Buuuut a few boys missed the train last week and I was contacted by my friend at the SPCA on Tuesday. She had two boys that had been brought in after every effort on their temporary homes part to keep them except their cat was too interested and she feared for their safety. These boys were brought home on thanksgiving by their college aged daughter. She had taken them from Windsor University's lab where they were born. They are lovely boys and so friendly it makes me want to cry.
I just went to see them and acess whether there was immediate need for intervention and then the kisses started. These sweet boys were kissers! The woman had said her daughter named them months before she had been able to get them out and they seem to know them. They are thought to be about 14 months. So even though I wasn't taking in any more I couldn't leave these boys in the wind after everything. They are so good and intros with the young group are going so well [emoji4]
Here is Sylvester the silver merle capped boy and Garfield who I guess you'd call a cinnamon merle veri-berk
bb59622efd2e1a2e42ac4b0e2fae1977.jpg

ba4894a03671e2e935c610f5df13a24d.jpg

I haven't really posted in awhile with all thats been going on.
I moved. I made a deal with my ex-fiance so the remaining boys are staying at his house. And I visit every day off. Its about a 1.5hr drive, 2 if the weather is worse.
Anyway its a better option because of the cold and my mom and I are trying to get the house sell ready. So they're doing well staying with their dad. Through it all he is a good rat daddy. Tyrion misses me obviously when I go back he just sits with me as long as he can. My baby!!
Garfield and Sylvester have a home!! They're so sweet and they will be spoiled absolutely rotten for the rest of their days!
I will post a few questions on the quick question thread. Some things I've come across.

I missed my boys. I got a few new cages for some more frakencages to do for them. Feeling guilty for leaving. Tyrion almost made me cry he was shaking he was so happy to see me today!
Time for a photo bomb of my original 3 boys. Odin the standard ear agouti hood, Boots the dumbo blue berk, and Tyrion the dumbo agouti hood...who missed me the most!

b4033da6ff324ce22668d8d7e7ea8831.jpg

9cbd697bbb68aaa2324cad6456df6bca.jpg

58e352d91db4aba966935e52f18c52f9.jpg

Boots likes his pillow fort
0f1b2d37ddf9cbce2bd93554d4881699.jpg

Getting my rat manicure
90bf553b1e37f6896111f547eef57fb0.jpg

5b64d79fcdd1e7e13eb8c9f83126e700.jpg

Back