**Rat Fest** Who's Coming & Bringing What?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww i hope everyone has fun today :D and more importantly everyone has safe journeys!!

The weather here is rubbish today. Very windy and very cold, so i wont be venturing outside :( would have been nice to be able to have a mini BBQ too hehe

ryelle said:
Aww i hope everyone has fun today :D and more importantly everyone has safe journeys!!

The weather here is rubbish today. Very windy and very cold, so i wont be venturing outside :( would have been nice to be able to have a mini BBQ too hehe

Have fun ! :) It's not so bad my way today ! I'm going to watch my boyfriends brother play cricket later ! x

M0onkist said:
How are we going to arrange when we go to visit you, Shelagh? :)

I will be at the site at High Park by 10 or so, and when people with rats or people who want to meet many rats shows up, we will drive here and drop them off and they get the 15 minute Grand Tour. :cheeky:

I plucked a zucchini out of my sisters garden yesterday, sliced it up and put some oil and herbs on it to roast today.
I will also be bringing this bowl type thing that is specially made to roast veggies and stuff on barbecues.

Vanessa said:
I plucked a zucchini out of my sisters garden yesterday, sliced it up and put some oil and herbs on it to roast today.
I will also be bringing this bowl type thing that is specially made to roast veggies and stuff on barbecues.

Oooh I :heart: zucchini! :mrgreen:

I hope everyone has a wonderful time today1 I'll be thinking of you all as I work.

I would like to add that August 16, 2009 is not only the First RatShack Fest, BUT its also the momentous occasion of being the Sugarbabies 1st year birthday as well. :woohoonaner:

Back