**Rat Fest** Who's Coming & Bringing What?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
It's time to compile a list of who's showing up and if they are bringing any food or supplies.

I'll start... Scott and I will be there around noonish.

Jo, can you make the title of the announcement on the forum front page in BOLD or something so it really pops? I didn't even notice it until I checked :p

I am bringing a BBQ and extra drinks.

Mumsy has said she'd bring hamburgers and hotdogs, both veggie and meat, and buns. Also drinks.

My arrival time depends on my ride, and I can bring (vegetarian - or vegan if necessary) pasta salad. Does anyone know how many confirmed guests there are so I know how much to make?

Keep in mind everyone that I am asking for $10 per person. This is to cover the cost of the permit fee, along with hamburgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, tofu dogs and pop. I'm basically going to buy as much as I can afford and hope it's enough. Any money left over after the picnic will be donated to a worthwhile cause. (To be decided as a group at the picnic.)

Salads, dessets, snacks and condiments would be welcome!

Thanks rat.charmer for thinking of the cutlery and plates! I would have totally gapped that and everyone would have been eating with their fingers off of old newspapers we dug out of trash cans! :giggle:

I'm going to get there as early as I can. I know I said 10:00 a.m. on the invite but I'm not sure I can do that now, probably around noon. Anyone who arrives earlier can let people know that Picnic Area #15 is for a private group!

I will most likely be there before 12, maybe 11. Let me know what I can bring I have no clue.

i might be there around 11, not really sure and i'll prob bring someone with me.

i planning on bringing basmati rice and maybe a dessert (might be a simple as cookies, not really sure)

I'll probably be there about 11, I can bring some sort of dessert item, not sure what yet - could be something as simple as cookies, or maybe some sort of bar or brownies.. we'll see!

This is Mumsy's list... please try to confirm so those bringing stuff can bring enough for everyone.
Also, people should state if they prefer vegetarian or not. Or any food allergies as well.

YES
dreamwarrior
henry's_mum
lilspaz68
Jorats
Moon
Moonkist
[s:whqv9rj1]Cait[/s:whqv9rj1]
LA
lilratsy43
sausage4ever
skinnyhippiechick
Adrienne
allykatt
mkotsos
smilez_n_hugs
StaceyM
k-wall
Whiskers
MonsieurRat
rat.charmer
victoria
& ME! (MumsyRat)

MAYBE
trillium
Veggie
lj
TwilightRatz
Shelley
Vixxie
[s:whqv9rj1]kmom[/s:whqv9rj1]
Leala
JennW
SkyHiRattiDream

As per this thread:

Yes:
Dogsnbears + 1 not vegetarian
jorats + 1 not vegetarian
Henry's Mum and Cole not vegetarian
rat.charmer +1
Moon
Kayla vegetarian
lilspaz68 not vegetarian
Dreamwarrior not vegetarian
TwilightRatz *allergic to onions*
Lilrasty not vegetarian
sausage4ever not vegetarian
Vanessa vegetarian
M0onkist + 1 not vegetarian
Allykatt vegetarian
Maple
lj

Maybe:
Shelley not vegetarian
vixxie + 1
Alicemcmallis vegetarian

I don't think I can go but reading through the topic made me think, anyone with severe food allergies should mention it so that if anyone is bringing food with say for example nuts in it then they can at least mark the container or if necessary avoid that food. ;) I'm so allergy conscious from school's pretty much banning certain foods that I think about it for everything. Just a thought! *edit* Hey Jo we posted at almost the same time :p

Hehe, I'll be there early (10 am) And any rats being brought here as part of an adoption transport can stay *somewhere* in my teeny apartment while the Fest is going on, so they stay cool :)

I'll decided what I should bring once everything is more established and I can fill in a "gap"
Non-veggie...can't do spicy though.

I just wanted to let everyone know, I will Be there with LilRatsy. We are working on the arrangements as far as when we are leaving and which way we are traveling as we are not sure if Cait is going with us or not?????

I don't know what I should Bring, I cannot really cook, but my Mom is a great, cook and could make something for me to bring.

Edit* I forgot to ad, I am not a Vegitarian, but I do like my Veggies. As long as everything isn't to greasy, I have Indigestion issues with Greasy foods, I will Bring my Meds If I can take them across the Border.

Back