Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that gas is going up to 97 cents a litre tonight at midnight so you might wanna fill up!

I can not believe how much my half sister's mom has lied to her and kept things from her after all these years. For some reason she thinks we were the ones who stopped trying to make contact. I wonder if she will believe us when we tell her that it was all her mom's doing..

Yesterday seems to be a day for baby animals appearing in our yard... but not in a good way. Nova found a baby bunny in the garden, already past being weaned, maybe 5 weeks old? It didn't move and didn't look good, so we brought it inside... he was highly dehydrated and very thin. I got him to drink with a syringe, but within 20 minutes of being found, he passed away very quickly. Poor thing didn't stand a chance. This isn't the first year we've had starving baby rabbits in our yard...

Then later on in the evening Nova found yet another animal - this time a baby bird. Had all his feathers, was vocal and active - but unable to fly. I grabbed Nova away from the bird and it hopped into the neighbours yard. At least my dogs didn't get him, but I can't help but wonder what happened to the little bird.

On the positive note - Nova never touched the animals. She barked, circled and tried to herd them.. but never once touched them. I'm very happy about that, she had plenty of chances yesterday to pick up the wild life but chose not to :)

A few night ago i had a dream that i was in a hotel and i left the screen door open and a cat came in. i gave it some food and set it out side again, but when i turned around there was like 50 cats all over the place that needed love.

the night before i had this dream me and my mom were making cupcakes for a friends baby shower.

in the dream the cats were eating the cupcakes and it was dying there furr Yellow Pink and blue.

eagle said:
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
Well, I think I'm just going to start banging my head against a wall.

I've come to realize that I'm more mature than my friends now that I've started a career and they are still in college mode. And that makes me sad.

jorats said:
President's Choice... you make good ice cream... you fiends. :rant:
Haha, you think that is bad? The grocery store here has a brand (Kroger) and it is usually pretty cheap (less than $2) and because this is the USA, you have tonnes of flavours. I swear we went through 4 kinds in 3 days, lol.

Bad economy, lack of jobs, more rats to rescue, countries at war and we can't seem to get along in the forum chat. :gaah:

yup , eagle has got a point.

Where am i going to find homes for 22 rats?

Still wanna know if cats dream.

I went through a whole tub of Loads of peanut butter cups..... :sick2: The rats really wanted to help ...

Ewa said:

I went through a whole tub of Loads of peanut butter cups..... :sick2: The rats really wanted to help ...

I will help you with peanut butter cups :D

Moon said:
Ewa said:

I'd help in a second too!
:wink2:

i'm pretty sure cats dream, and yeah the economy sucks. It really sucks when you own your own business, and noone buys your stuff...

Moon said:
Ewa said:

Well there is plenty!! (for now Mwahah)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back