Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
henry's_mum said:
Moon said:
Ewa said:
yup , eagle has got a point.

Where am i going to find homes for 22 rats?

Still wanna know if cats dream.

I went through a whole tub of Loads of peanut butter cups..... :sick2: The rats really wanted to help ...

I will help you with peanut butter cups :D

I'd help in a second too!
:wink2:

i'm pretty sure cats dream, and yeah the economy sucks. It really sucks when you own your own business, and noone buys your stuff...

If I lived near your store , or business , i would buy your stuff :D

jorats said:
My youngest, my baby is graduating high school today... My chickens will soon fly the coop. *I hope* :giggle:

Don't count on it! haha I graduated .... years ago , and I am still at Grandmas house ! :happydance:

Plus even if they DO fly the coop, they tend to come back home... for random amounts of times. My poor mom and dad :giggle: (though secretly I think they love it)

Catibrie said:
Plus even if they DO fly the coop, they tend to come back home... for random amounts of times. My poor mom and dad :giggle: (though secretly I think they love it)
We were each allowed one move back home due to emergency. I haven't used mine yet even though I moved backhome for 6 weeks last year!
Woot for co-ops!

Theres a job opening at our station in Owen Sound and the job is what I want to do in my career... I'm having a debate in my head whether to apply.

My parents got it worse... my sister and I live with them now with our families... we are 40! lol
Aw but at least it's a triplex and we have our own apartments.
I don't mind if my boys stay home... for now.

Zooy said:
Theres a job opening at our station in Owen Sound and the job is what I want to do in my career... I'm having a debate in my head whether to apply.

Apply for sure!!
Worst thing that can happen if you do apply: You don't get the job.
But you'll definitely not get the job if you don't apply!
Go for it! and Good Luck! :)

Jo - tell Mat I said congrats!!!
Zooy - apply!!!

Today is the last day of my first trimester!!! YAY

Thanks LA, I told him.

Here's me the proud mama and the grad boy!

MatJo_edited-1.jpg

Ewa said:
Cool , you got the job! right? :happydance:
No, I haven't got the job that I'm applying for. I'm actually applying for a producer position at our Owen Sound stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back