Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My plain yogurt tastes way better with strawberries then cantelopes and melons.
Blah.

When you have hurt your back and put on eye liner and then your back goes into a spsam as you are doing it, is not a good look :doh:

Lina said:
When you have hurt your back and put on eye liner and then your back goes into a spsam as you are doing it, is not a good look :doh:

LOL!! Oh lina, I know it's not funny but I could also picture it. I hope your back feels better. Maybe you could start a new trend... like the one glove Michael Jackson. :lol:

jorats said:
Lina said:

LOL!! Oh lina, I know it's not funny but I could also picture it. I hope your back feels better. Maybe you could start a new trend... like the one glove Michael Jackson. :lol:

It was funny. but my back is getting better now. Its been two weeks and I am getting treatment and pain killers are good. I am not surpose to sit for long periods at a time but I still getting onto the computer, shh! don't tell the Dr. I use to be able to touch my toes but yesterday I reached my knees for the first time :joy:

yay!! 7 more days of college, then I have to get a job :( I wish I could be on here more but I have to pay for my edumatcation :) My boys are good and are at 28 month mark and still act like youngsters most of the time :D My chimo is giving me troble though, his teeth are growing out of control and I wonder how often they should be trimmed I've been at the vets with him 3 times now in the past 2 months at $36 a pop :( my bf suggested that I get the vet to remove them (I feed baby food to them often) but that seems pretty drastic I'm not sure I could trim them on my own though *sigh*

I hope everyone is well, I miss this place.

yup, I'm already looking in North Bay, I've applied at my college, the MTO is looking for people and there's a slight chance I could be working with my bf in Cochrane, flagging or running the scale shack, my field is Law Clerk but I'm not educated enough to work in that field for this summer, placement next year will help.

A shrew chewed through a basement window screen tonight. I guess it was looking for a warm place to sleep, but it ruined the screen! :( My cats, who could care less about the damage to the screen, enjoyed watching the shrew from the other side of the window (inside the house).

Initially, I tried to get the shrew away from the window, but it quickly returned at the first opportunity. So, I did the next best thing. I decided to give the shrew some privacy by loading up the windowsill with boxes to keep the cats away. :wink:

Right now, I can hear the shrew enlarging its hole in the screen. :sad3: At this point, the screen probably needs to be replaced anyway.

(Something, quite possibly another shrew, ruined a screen on the other side of the house a couple weeks ago.)

omg awesome dream! my mom took me shopping then led zeppelin started playing, and they put the spot light on me and starting singing happy birthday and gave me back stage passes!

jorats said:
I had no idea what a shrew was... I was picturing an old witch of a woman destroying Kevin's screen. :giggle:

It would be more than a little disturbing to see an old witch of a woman chewing on my screen. I have enough trouble getting to sleep as it is. Thankfully, all the old witch women around here love me, so I have nothing to worry about!
suspicious.gif

(I actually don't know any old witch women, but if I did, I'm sure they would love me. I will keep telling myself that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back