Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my hand hurts from putting that desk together and my arm hurts from turning the screwdriver. I haven't knit all day and now my hand is to sore to knit NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I had a god "Random thought" earlier today.... I planned to share it with the world.

Can't remember what it was now. D'oh.

Normally I love getting bloodwork done but today the student nurse couldn't get a vein and when she finaly managed to start drawing some blood, I threw up all over the floor before passing out! Fun times! Well..atleast I got sparkly princess stickers out of it. :happydance:

I GET MY RATS TODAY!!! OMGOMGOMG! SO EXCITED!
Phew, so yeah, Chelle arrives tonight with Fuzzy Peach, Nerd and Twix and I'm so excited, the cage is all set up and ready! I can't wait to post pics of them in their new home!

Note to everyone, when your boss gives you a project... listen to the instructions carefully or you'll have to go back and fix over 200 songs....

Lame.

My neighbor is dying of heart problems...Same kinda problems my birth father did... I don't really like his way of thinking...It goes back to the days of women can't vote and should be barefoot and pregnant...But I can't help to get bothered when I think about this...
My dad was 39 when he died...We didn't really chat a lot...I don't think he cared for me...I'm my mom's daughter...I didn't really relate to him or his side of the family very much...He called on my sister's birthday one time and not mine......I couldn't stop crying when he did that...I always took it personally when ever he didn't show up to stuff...I always held a grudge....It hurt too much NOT to...I can't help but remember these things when I think of my neighbor...I get angry and start ranting about doctors not doing their job right...

mercurydust said:
Lily's ashes were just delivered to my house, and I am crying like a baby all over again.

Awe hun , im so sorry :sad3:

Maple said:
Why am I so sleepy at 2 in the afternoon and wide awake at 11 at night???

The same thing happens to me!!!!! I think we need help! :wallbang:

I just got a HUGE cage off of Craigslist for FREE!! :happydance: Now I can be 100% sure I am keeping my boys!!! I am so happy and grateful to the generous woman who gave it to me , my boys are going to be so happy !!!

I just picked up my check! And it was bigger than I thought it would be. 0.0 Woot!

Sadly it will be mostly gone by Friday. Thank you, bills. Thank you.

My new 24" lcd monitor for Christmas came today and I have it set up...turned it down to 30% brightness and my eyes are still hurting and watery :s

Back