Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you like to have your eye and ear numbed whenever you need work, they are a great trade! Oh, and also painkiller for a few days. But, they are barely used, only about 15 years!

Pink

Pink said:
Well, if you like to have your eye and ear numbed whenever you need work, they are a great trade! Oh, and also painkiller for a few days. But, they are barely used, only about 15 years!

Pink

I'm not really keen on the idea of having my eyes and ears numbed. Is that how you typically react to the anaesthetic or is something else going on?

Problem is I don't react to anesthetic, so they have to numb me like crazy until half my face goes numb. Last time was the second time they had to inject 3x the normal amount into me. Normally its only 2x.

Eeeeeeeeeeh The Trickster/Richard Speight Jr has been added to the bill for Supernatural Convention 2010! only 252 more days to go!

This may be a sensitive topic for some , so I am putting it in a spoiler , just in case :wink2:

[spoiler:imgecguw]I went into the basement and found a little agouti mouse on the floor :( I immediately went over to see if it was still breathing . It wasn't , so I picked him up in a cloth , wrapped him all up warm , and buried him. I named him Sebastian. Last month my grandmother found another in the washing machine who also didn't make it. How can I help this little family of mice without hurting them ?[/spoiler:imgecguw]

Zooy said:
Cait said:
THE TRICKSTER?! MAN!@

Any JDM confirmed yet???
No ma'am! I'm sorry, you'll be the first person I text when he does!

My curiousity has peeked. When and where is this awesome-sounding convention? I get the vague feeling my boyfriend would enjoy it as much as me.

omg it is snowing crazy outside. it has been snowing on and off for a week. ive never seen this much snow in the entire 21 years and 11months i have lived on this planet. all my lectures last week were cancelled and i cant go to the owl centre tomorrow.

I am going to have to build a snow man tomorrow. Have been too sick with a cold to do one until now lol

Ewa said:
This may be a sensitive topic for some , so I am putting it in a spoiler , just in case :wink2:

[spoiler:386inw39]I went into the basement and found a little agouti mouse on the floor :( I immediately went over to see if it was still breathing . It wasn't , so I picked him up in a cloth , wrapped him all up warm , and buried him. I named him Sebastian. Last month my grandmother found another in the washing machine who also didn't make it. How can I help this little family of mice without hurting them ?[/spoiler:386inw39]

[spoiler:386inw39]You could buy one of those trap that catch the mouse alive. But then I don't know if you could send the mouse outside safely. Is there any snow where you live and is it cold? Would it be safe to keep these mice in a cage until Spring? Good luck[/spoiler:386inw39]

Woot! Your fingers crossing worked! We were approved for our line of credit automatically! No more 19.75% interest credit cards, just one thing at 8.5%!!!!!!

Back