Pyometra?-Owl is home and healing well.-Doing great!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope residual. Yes she is currently on meds. I'm going to keep her on Baytril for much much longer, but she said to give the Flagyl for 10 days. I'm not sure if I should do it longer? Now that Owl is off of Zithromax (she had her last dose before the surgery) her breathing is getting bad again. So once I end the Flagyl I'd like to get her back on the Baytril+Zithro combo.

Now I just need to save up for more Zithro! I'm at $20 so far, haha, but I'm getting somewhere! Every dollar really counts. No more bleeding! At least not that I know of. :D

Me too. Every time I go to check that she hasn't bled, I hold my breath. Checking my invoice I believe it will be $38.65 so I'm close. :)

Little Owl and yourself have been through a lot but now her respiratory is returning. Now you will be able to get the zithro for her sooner and get her back to healthy with her resp issues too :thumbup:

You can have her on the zithro at the same time as all the rest of the abs :D

Aida said:
Shelagh, you're a little tattie-guarding angel. :'3

People have helped me soo many times, that I like to pass it on if I can (or is the term pay it forward?). Owl and RattusN. deserve it and what's $20.00 in the scheme of things?

Shelagh, you are the best! I'll call when they open to have them get the refill ready, then go hopefully after my mom wakes up to take me. :D

I can't thank you enough. :cheerful:

I can't lie, this made me tear up a little! that was so nice of you Lilspaz68 <3

I am so glad Owl is doing well :D

Oh Squirrel. :hugs:

She is doing wonderfully! No bleeding at all, and she's happy, and healthy. :D The Zithro clears her breathing up amazingly. I'm so glad I got her spayed...Because then she probably wouldn't be with me anymore. My crew is nothing without my little Kangaroo tickling them all when she wakes up! She gets so excited to see all of her buddies, it's so precious. She is so grateful for everything. ANYWAY, I could talk about how lovely my rats are, or how lovely rats are in general all day.

I'm SO glad to hear Owl is doing so well. Ratties are so cute! She sounds like she really loves her life and her little buddies. I wish vets would see and treat squirrels as easily as they do rats. As you probably know, in most states it's illegal to have a squirrel, even though the situation is usually one of a rescued orphaned baby. The laws of most states just don't allow them to treat wildlife without a special license.

I hope little Owl lives a full life and I'm sure with your wonderful care and love she will along with all your other precious little ones. I'll keep checking back on her. Hugs to you and your furballs :hugs:

Back