• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Premade Hammocks by Spork - New Hammocks 2/6

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have an online shop? How do people order from you?

I really love the penguin cross-tube but I see someone else is already standing in line for it. Do you have enough fabric to make another one like it?

fexpress said:

I really love the penguin cross-tube but I see someone else is already standing in line for it. Do you have enough fabric to make another one like it?

Oh you can take it :) I do not mind at all. I may have to wait longer to buy one anyways :) So all yours.

lilangel said:
fexpress said:

Oh you can take it :) I do not mind at all. I may have to wait longer to buy one anyways :) So all yours.

Fexpress, I don't have a shop or website, generally how it works is someone will PM me if they want a hammock, and the ordering process goes from there.

I do have enough fabric to make another one, so what seems to make the most sense is to send Fexpress the one that's finished, and make another for lilangel since she has to wait for hers anyway. Sound good?

Back