• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Premade Hammocks by Spork - New Hammocks 2/6

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered hammocks from spork, and I am very pleased. Best of all, so are the ratties. I got a set of 5 hammocks for about 30 dollars, that's 6 dollars per hammock. The hammocks were a flat, a napsack, a cube, a triangle hideout, and a bunkbed. (I'd say it's a pretty good deal, much cheaper than those hammocks you get at the pet store). The triangle hideout is especially neat-o.

IMG_1446.JPG

Hector enjoying the triangle:

IMG_1459.JPG

Miles enjoying the cube:

IMG_1456.JPG

Rest of the album: https://picasaweb.google.com/1108445964 ... wHammocks#

fumblesquid said:
I ordered hammocks from spork, and I am very pleased. Best of all, so are the ratties. I got a set of 5 hammocks for about 30 dollars, that's 6 dollars per hammock. The hammocks were a flat, a napsack, a cube, a triangle hideout, and a bunkbed. (I'd say it's a pretty good deal, much cheaper than those hammocks you get at the pet store). The triangle hideout is especially neat-o.

IMG_1459.JPG

Miles enjoying the cube:

IMG_1456.JPG

Oh I gotta nominate one of these for RPOM< but which one, which one?? they are both awesome .
I nominate both, if that's ok
:cheeky:

Petunia said:
fumblesquid said:

IMG_1459.JPG

Miles enjoying the cube:

IMG_1456.JPG

Oh I gotta nominate one of these for RPOM< but which one, which one?? they are both awesome .
I nominate both, if that's ok
:cheeky:

Second!!!!!

How could I not second my first happy customer pics? It's so great seeing someone else enjoy something that I made :dance:

Top Pocket $8 (10" x 13")
DSCN0594.jpg

Bunk Bed $11 (Top 10" - Bottom 13") sold
DSCN0596.jpg

Cross Tube $18 sold
DSCN0598.jpg

Cross Tube $18 on hold
DSCN0600.jpg

The cross tube is amazing!! -- I'll be back after the holidays bugging you to make me some stuff :)

Ok, now I am at the point that I have checked the mailbox twice today & even called the post office to ask if there were any packages there for me! Come on people, I want my hammocks! :gaah:

*Sigh* Maybe tomorrow... :(
Because you know, I can't order any more (like a cross-tube perhaps) until I get my first order! :giggle:

:joy: & :bow:
I got my hammocks in the mail!!! Yay! They're so cute & the colour is even nicer in person!
I'm amazed at how seamless this cube is; there is one around the hole & that's it.
Good job Spork! :D

Also, when I went to check my mail this is what I found:
Nov82011006.jpg

Nov82011007.jpg

Apparently the mailman thought bending my mailbox & really shoving the box in there was okay. :lol:

Annd the hammocks! There is 1 cube, a large bunk bed, a pocket hammock, & a small flat. :)
Hammocks002.jpg

I'll post more pics when I put them in the cage.

I got my Cross tube today. I love it, and so far Templeton's group does as well.

It fit pretty good under the shelf of my Ferret nation.
380102_10150368068756409_634516408_8664273_450540315_n.jpg

My rats wont stay still LOL but you get the idea.
390459_10150368069206409_634516408_8664282_1059348562_n.jpg

My lovely Ludo!
385152_10150368069236409_634516408_8664283_909508444_n.jpg

Edit to add these photos

This morning ludo and one of the blue boys, cant tell from the head if it is Loki or Templeton and I dont want to disturb them :)

The boys are pretty big so they fit butt to butt to lay in it, they seem pleased.
309501_10150368850371409_634516408_8666437_626109290_n.jpg

Still not sure who it it is but I think it is loki, Templeton is a deeper blue.
381773_10150368849866409_634516408_8666435_1696220912_n.jpg

StaceyM said:
Tell me you have more cross tubes and ship to Canada :nod:

I only have one finished CrossTube still available right now but I have a few more cut out and ready to be sewn, so I should have a them posted soon.

And yes, I ship to Canada :thumbup:

smilez_n_hugs said:
Is it possible to order one of your cross tubes with fleece on fleece?

Right now the only fleece I have is in solid colors, but I might be getting some fun prints later this month.

the cross tube is a HUGE hit with my guys n gals!

I posted some photos in the general chat section (see WHOdunnit? thread)

and here's a couple more:

That's Hope, my oldest rat (about 2yrs old now) and Smidgen inside the tube, Teddy and er, I think Paige? or maybe Evie, one of my PEW girls sniffing Teddy's behind. :oops: Silly girl

so far all seven of my rats have had turns in this hammock, Paige is the only one who played on it and in it but didn't sleep in it, at least not that I've seen.

The two boys adore it! and Brenna and Smidgen are very fond of it as well, here they are all snuggled up together:

You do amazing work Spork!! a complicated hammock that's seamless! and unlike the single tubes that are rarely used by my crew, the four tubes of this hammock stay open enough so that even the chubby bubbies can climb in.
I find a pile of them in the middle and then a couple of the smaller girls on top of each other in one of the "arms" of the hammock, as shown above.

we :heart: it!! awesome hammock!
I'll post photos when I put the triangular one in the cage, I still need to re arrange a few things for Hope, my little ol' lady rat.

thanks again to whomever it was who sent this wonderful gift to my ratties!!

hopefloats said:
[offtopic:2r45lgot]I think i might be getting a problem with hammocks. It was like I had no control[/offtopic:2r45lgot]

:lol: Time to start a special thread called Hammockaholics (not-so-)Anonymous

Back