• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Premade Hammocks by Spork - New Hammocks 2/6

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spork

I finally decided to sell some hammocks!

Updated list of currently available premades.

Shipping will be calculated after your order is placed. After receiving payment your order should be in the mail within a week, barring any unforeseen events.
And before anyone asks, yes I will ship to Canada :thumbup:

All payments must be made through PayPal.

Those hammocks look awesome! You have really cool fabrics. I wish I had lots of money so I could order a set for the boys as well, like the monster ones you're making. I can't wait to get the girls' set though!! :D
I'll post pics as soon as I get them. :thumbup:

Hmm, maybe when I order the christmas ones I'll get the boys some too? :giggle: You can never have too many, right? :cheeky:

Space Monsters!

10"x10" Flat - $5 (One of these has been SOLD, but the other is still available)
DSCN0479.jpg

I love this fabric so much, I can't wait to make more!

I totally want some, especially the space monsters fabric! Hehehe. But it'll have to wait until sometime after I get back from my trip that's next week as I'd like to *not* run out of food while I'm there lol.

Spork said:
Ratty Momma said:
Can you take email money transfers?

Well, I'd prefer paypal, but I'll look into it and see if I can figure something out :thumbup:

I don't use pay pla! but if you get email money transfers, I'll def be a customer, I LOVE that Aliene fabric!

Ratty Momma said:
Spork said:
[quote="Ratty Momma":eek:wx0krc0]Can you take email money transfers?

Well, I'd prefer paypal, but I'll look into it and see if I can figure something out :thumbup:

I don't use pay pla! but if you get email money transfers, I'll def be a customer, I LOVE that Aliene fabric![/quote:eek:wx0krc0]

Looks like I can make it work :nod:
And I have more of the Space Monster hammocks in progress :wink2:

Presenting the [glow=purple:3bpl0pql]Cross Tube[/glow:3bpl0pql]

Ok, this one is just a tease, because hopefloats snatched it up about 30 seconds after I finished sewing :giggle:

DSCN0513.jpg

I DO plan on making more of these, so keep an eye on this thread if you like it :dance:

Oh wow! That x-tube is amazing! I haven't even received the set I ordered from you last week yet & I want to order one of those now! :thumbup:
You have such awesome & unusual fabric, I wish I had more monies! :giggle:

Keep up the good work!!

NewRatMama said:
Oh wow! That x-tube is amazing! I haven't even received the set I ordered from you last week yet & I want to order one of those now! :thumbup:
You have such awesome & unusual fabric, I wish I had more monies! :giggle:

Keep up the good work!!

Spork said:
Presenting the [glow=purple:3demds1e]Cross Tube[/glow:3demds1e]

Ok, this one is just a tease, because hopefloats snatched it up about 30 seconds after I finished sewing :giggle:

DSCN0513.jpg

I DO plan on making more of these, so keep an eye on this thread if you like it :dance:

that is awesome!! how much for one of these?

Petunia said:
Spork said:
Presenting the [glow=purple:amaajwrq]Cross Tube[/glow:amaajwrq]

DSCN0513.jpg

Glad you like it :dance:
I'm thinking $18. It measures 19" from end to end, and each entrance is 7" across (when flat)

Spork said:
Petunia said:
Spork said:
Presenting the [glow=purple:3lm2om70]Cross Tube[/glow:3lm2om70]

DSCN0513.jpg

Glad you like it :dance:
I'm thinking $18. It measures 19" from end to end, and each entrance is 7" across (when flat)

I did, she said a price, I went 5.00 more. LOL I really wanted that hammock for my boys! I think i might be getting a problem with hammocks. It was like I had no control :) Cant wait to get it in my cage. I love bigger hammocks that easily fit a few rats.

Back