• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Premade Hammocks by Spork - New Hammocks 2/6

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Godmother said:
hopefloats said:
[offtopic:2z4golmm]I think i might be getting a problem with hammocks. It was like I had no control[/offtopic:2z4golmm]

:lol: Time to start a special thread called Hammockaholics (not-so-)Anonymous

:yeah:

:giggle:

NinjaRatMama said:
:joy: & :bow:
I got my hammocks in the mail!!! Yay! They're so cute & the colour is even nicer in person!
I'm amazed at how seamless this cube is; there is one around the hole & that's it.
Good job Spork! :D

Also, when I went to check my mail this is what I found:
Nov82011006.jpg

Nov82011007.jpg

Apparently the mailman thought bending my mailbox & really shoving the box in there was okay. :lol:

Annd the hammocks! There is 1 cube, a large bunk bed, a pocket hammock, & a small flat. :)
Hammocks002.jpg

I'll post more pics when I put them in the cage.

One time my mailman just rested a box on top of my similar-to-that mailbox... He got the bottom partway in and left the rest hanging out... I was like ooookay...

Can I order the robots and aliens flat if it's still available?

EDIT: Shoot I forgot I had already posted, sorry for the double post... :(

Here we go... I finally have internet again and I'm home from my holiday travels, so it's time to post all the hammocks I've had sitting around for the past month and a half-ish.

100_0102.jpg

7" Cube - $13

100_0124.jpg

CrossTube - $18

100_0103.jpg

10" Flat - $5

100_0109.jpg

10" Flat - $5 sold

100_0121.jpg

10" Bunk Bed (Bottom 13") $11

100_0120.jpg

10" Bunk Bed (Bottom 13") $11 sold

100_0128.jpg

CrossTube - $18 sold

100_0113.jpg

10" Flat - $5

100_0114.jpg

10"x13" Top Pocket - $8

100_0118.jpg

100_0115.jpg

10"x13" Top Pocket - $8

100_0119.jpg

100_0107.jpg

10" Flat - $5

100_0108.jpg

10" Flat - $5

100_0122.jpg

Love the new hammocks! :cheeky: I am trying to curb my ggmh right now though...
But man do I want those alien/space ship ones! And the skelanimals... And did you know I love penguins?? I swear you called my mom before buying fabrics! :laugh4:

The hammie I received from Spork is BEAUTIFULLY made... but my boys refuse to use it LOL Thanks so much though!

Ok, since I've FINALLY gotten internet back on my computer I can show off pictures of hammocks I purchased from Spork last month! They're awesome & my ratties love them to pieces... pun intended! I will try to take some pictures of them now as the cross tube is literally in pieces! :lol2: They've just loved it soo much. Haha. Especially Tiny, the crosstube is perfect for hiding in. :thumbup:

Full cage with the "girls" christmas skelanimals hammocks on top, the "boys" christmas skelanimals hammocks on bottom along with their alien/spaceship crosstube!
IMG_5634.jpg

Bottom half:
IMG_5643.jpg

Just a cute picture of Oreo & Ernie (RIP) in front of the crosstube {Reese's & Blaze's faces pictured up top}:
IMG_5640.jpg

MischiefManaged said:
Do you have any premades currently available?

I sure do :thumbup: you can find them here.

And I have a whole batch I'm trying to finish up tonight, so I'll be updating that list again soon.

Sorry just read that you ship to canada lol does it have to be through pay pal? as i do not have one but would love to get some for my boys

Spork said:
100_0124.jpg

CrossTube - $18

That could i buy but only get paid feb 20th would you hold till then?i bought hammocks with this color from ruthlessbliss and would love to have this for a set like? Let me know if that would be ok to buy but on Feb 20th. Also would like to see how much shipping would be :D as long as its like not over $5 or so im good lol

lilangel said:
Spork said:
100_0124.jpg

CrossTube - $18

That could i buy but only get paid feb 20th would you hold till then?i bought hammocks with this color from ruthlessbliss and would love to have this for a set like? Let me know if that would be ok to buy but on Feb 20th. Also would like to see how much shipping would be :D as long as its like not over $5 or so im good lol

I don't see why not, just send me a PM to remind me when you're ready to order :thumbup:

RikkiTikkiTavi said:
Do you have any more 7" cubes?

I have the one pink penguin cube made right now, but I'm sure I'll be making more at some point

Back