Pregnancy Watch at Lilspaz's :/..Luna's great! :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck and I'm thinking of you. I can relate as 5 days ago I sat waiting for news about my spays. On a good note....they heal so FAST. Keep us posted and don't worry. :hugs:

Scooshee is done, and she's fine. She didn't seem to be pregnant, so one of the tech's is going to talk to my vet and call me back to see if I should wait a bit longer before spaying them or what? 23 grams in 5 days is a lot for an adult rat to suddenly gain. :gaah:

Oh my, you sure have been through a lot these days :(
Let's hope she is not pregnant!...

Oh, and what happened to the wild rats? Could you give the link for the story please? :giggle:

lilspaz68 said:
Scooshee is done, and she's fine. She didn't seem to be pregnant, so one of the tech's is going to talk to my vet and call me back to see if I should wait a bit longer before spaying them or what? 23 grams in 5 days is a lot for an adult rat to suddenly gain. :gaah:
Glad to hear she is doing well, but 23g and not pregnant seems alittle odd :? Your great for updates...Thanks

Glad to hear Scooshee's fine! Hmmm, wonder why she gained so much in so little time? Hoping Dr Munn has answers for you, and that you can put off the other spay's unless needed.

Back