Pregnancy Watch at Lilspaz's :/..Luna's great! :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
henry's_mum said:
This is a time when we should be supportive to our fellow member, She sure does ALOT for rescues, and sickies, and I for one will donate all I can to help her out, I know she'd do the same had this happened to me.
:hugs:

Oh no i am i just wondered how it could have happened. Im sorry to have asked that way >.< i just did not know how to put it with out sounding rude.

It's all good Lil2, the whole situation is uppermost in my mind at all times I just assume everyone knows the situation. :wink2:

I bit the bullet and asked how much the spays would cost so I could figure out how much I will need to beg/borrow/steal. The tech who used to be really snotty about money things, was very understanding, and said they would work it out, and call me after the morning appointments.

lilangel said:
henry's_mum said:
This is a time when we should be supportive to our fellow member, She sure does ALOT for rescues, and sickies, and I for one will donate all I can to help her out, I know she'd do the same had this happened to me.

Oh no i am i just wondered how it could have happened. Im sorry to have asked that way >.< i just did not know how to put it with out sounding rude.

aww hun, don't worry, I was speaking to 'everyone' and used your post as an example...
sorry, no harm done!
:cuddle:

henry's_mum said:
i've asked lj to contact my Secret Santa, and ask that any money towards my gift go to Dr.Munns office.
:cuddle:

Me to I also have contacted Lindy with the same request.

I really hope none of the girls are pregnant....what a fluke thing to happen. It would be the last thing I would think of while letting my rats out to play.....

I wish I could help but things are tight for me right now. My dog just had his leg amputated and that has left us very strapped for money.....
Shelagh does do so much for rescues and takes in so many in need......She does deserve any help we can give. :hugs:

I talked to a volunteer at the TWC. Little buddy IS a wild rat and is back to acting angry and normal again. The vets say he is healthy and ready for release. I told the girl I have another one, and once I catch him/her I just have to call and let them know, then call Emily to arrange transport for this one. :cheeky:

I haven't blocked the ingress yet as it just makes this bratty one chew IN the walls when I do. I would prefer he/she was IN my apartment where I have a chance trapping. Once she is caught, I will stuff it tight!

Everyone is being soo amazing about this, I still have to peel myself off the ceiling every once in a while but when I go splat on my face, I have YOU, my wonderful friends, who give me a hand at getting back up again! :heart: :heart:

Dahlas, you have already done so much for me and my crew, please don't worry about it. Take care of your own babies! :cuddle:

I'm eagerly waiting to see weigh ins.. fingers are crossed for you! If this situation goes from bad to worse I'll be happy to make a donation.. anything for one of the people who helped Morris get to Mamarat safe. :hugs:

linds and i talked.. if you do have to get spays... we would be willing to donate a couple items for a raffle or something... we'd even be willing to send the item ourselves so you dont have to pay for shipping ... :grouphug: we got ur back girl.
keep us posted.

all rather confusing with the damn weights.

I think Scooshee is going on Thursday :(
from the 14-17 she gained 21 grams, and 11 grams overnight

the others on Watch are;
Smoosh - 15 grams total, 2 grams overnight
Bianca - 14 grams total, 4 grams overnight
Inky - 9 grams total, 2 grams overnight
Molly - 14 grams total, 4 grams overnight
Freda - 5 grams total, but 12 grams overnight (she's young though)
Tinks (her sis) - 12 grams total, 5 grams overnight
Mattie - 10 grams total, 7 grams overnight
Alyssum - 9 grams total, 6 grams overnight (fat and 21 mo, a Monster)
Phlox did 3 and 7 but she is sick
Milly did 5 grams total, but 9 overnight

and Special Mentions
Emmy with 5 grams total and
Beige girl 2...errr Anthea :) with a total of 7 grams

Lynds, your Secret Santa will make a contribution from you as well as from her to the espay fund.

Shelagh, it's on it's way to you.

Back