Pregnancy Watch at Lilspaz's :/..Luna's great! :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smilez_n_hugs said:
Not sure if it was posted and I missed it but do you want donations sent through paypal?

I would love it...if the money isn't needed I will send it back. I am starting to sleep very very badly now, with the stress of everything. :(

[email protected] (no mention of raffles, tickets, etc please :laugh4: )

jorats said:
lilspaz68 said:
I would love it...if the money isn't needed I will send it back. I am starting to sleep very very badly now, with the stress of everything. :(

[email protected] (no mention of raffles, tickets, etc please :laugh4: )

I sent you a little something, from mamarat, Nickelrat and me.

holysheep.gif

thud.gif

Oh wow this is a sticky situation ... i am SO sorry , but please don't loose sleep , you friends on RatShack will be at your side :hugs:

If you can, get as many done and have dr. Munn check to see if the rats were indeed pregnant if they weren't then you are probably in the clear.

Rat people and especially the family on this forum are the ultimate in thinking of others, and giving shirts off their backs...I am inspired yet again!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Okay after tonight’s weigh in it is confirmed that Scooshee will be going in tomorrow for her e-spay.
She is 7 months old, but has reached her full adult growth and has gained a total of 23 grams since Nov. 14th.

I think Molly (her 13 month old Mom) will be go in on Friday unless something drastic happens to another girl on the weigh-in tomorrow night. Molly has gained 18 grams total, and she has had at least 2 back-to-back litters. :/

Inky is next in weight gain at 17 grams total, she’s 7 months and adult weight as well.

Then Emmy, who is almost 6 months old has gained a total of 16 grams...

Then Beige Girl 2 renamed Anthea, who has gained a total of 11 grams, she is 15-16 months old. I will watch her carefully due to her age.

Then Smoosh (Scooshee’s sister) who also gained 11 grams

And finally Bianca who only gained 9 grams total but she is in the same cage as Molly, Inky, Scooshee, and Smoosh...

Freda gained 10 grams but it could be just regular growth as she’s a small 4 month old, another one I shall watch carefully, especially since she has an adopter waiting for her.

This waiting game is hell but very very necessary. About the only thing I CAN say is that the last chance of impregnation would be Nov. 11th :doh:

:hugs: Oh god, what a horrible thing to be stuck watching and waiting for...I can't even imagine what you're going through. It's sure making me grateful that Norway rats are not indigenous to my part of the world and I only have boys, let me tell you.

I wish I were in a position to help monetarily. But I send you good wishes!!!!

Don't even worry about it, the good wishes are very much appreciated too... :heart:

Scooshee is going today with Molly (her mom) as her companion, then tomorrow it will likely be Molly with Bianca as companion.

Scooshee not that long ago with her brother, Jorat's boy Sawyer
Scooshpushedsherselfinapr15.jpg

Scooshee on the right of her older (by 4 weeks) sister Bianca, and behind is her littermate sister Smoosh.
sisterssep28.jpg

Good luck today Scooshee! Your sister Maddy sends her love!

I know little mommy Molly will take great care of her today.

I booked another spay on Monday, and 2 more on Thursday...the weights will have to tell me their story. They have a lot of appointments today, so surgeries will start late...it's going to be a long day :undecided:

I'm thinking of Scooshee, hoping all goes well for her.... and hoping that the others stay skinny!

Scooshee will be saying, "Mom, this spa wasn't quite what I had been expecting" :?:

Back