Older black Lab mix/ turtle -FREE to good home-pics up

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOONERS HAS FOUND SOMEONE TO FOSTER UNTIL WE CAN HOME RAIN!!!!!
yes this is in capitals, i'm ESTATIC!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Spread the word people, this sweetie NEEDS a home!!!!

THIS IS SO AWESOME, I'M SO HAPPY SHE'S FOUND A FOSTER HOME YAYYYY!!!!

I'll keep spreading the word. Can I donate anything towards her getting updated shots?

OMG!!!! I just read the last bit where she was there on her own in that house with the turtle and i nearly cried my eyes out!

So glad she is being fostered! Moon, Lynds, your both amazing :cuddle:

I don't think I would have found the foster if it hadn't been the 11th hour. I told my best friend Sam that Rain was abandoned in her home and she said "Awwww.... poor girl. I'll foster." I wasn't surprised that she offered but figured it would take more hmmmming and hawwwing on her part, LOL

I'm totally excited to meet Rain. When things settle I'll call vets in the area and try to get a "rescue price" for Rain's vaccinations, and I'm hoping for maybe even a spay.... We'll see. Both Sam and I have good relationships with vets in the area, so it might not be entirely out of the question.

Peter and I spoke, we'd like to add to the donation fund!!!

(I thought I SHOULD ask him, just to make him FEEL involved)
:giggle:

How's Rain doing?
The WHOLE way there we TTOALLY bonded.
I keot telling I her that no matter what happened, she was gonna be ok, and sometimes life deals a shitty hand, and we gotta take it as it comes. I would help it be as less stressful as I could make it, and make sure that no matter what she';ll ALWAYS be in good hands from now on.
I nearly cried when it was time to go, I was SO happy she was in your's and Sam's care, but apart of me was sad to not know she's right next door anymore....

How is she hun?

Rain is stealing hearts at the groomer, left right and centre today!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Moon is calling vets in her area to set up getting her shots, vet cert. and a spay!
Right now it's looking like roughly $525 and then taxes!
I'm going to work on setting up a fundraiser to get the money together to get her in ASAP. She's also had an offer to be taken into Mature Dog Rescue up in North Bay, we're working on transport for that as well!
Keep your eye out for her fundraising thread in "A Call To Action" area!

Thanks to everyone who has been a shoulder to lean on for me, it's been a wonderful 'rock'!
:hugs:

It AMAZES me how thoughtless and cruel some people can be. :redhot:
Then there are the angels of the world that restores my faith in humanity. :heart:
Some people would have said" put the dog to sleep" or "drop it off at a shelter" or "It's not my problem" ( my husbands favorite) :gaah:
Thanks to all your hard work a dog will have a safe happy place to sleep tonight. :bow: :bow: :bow:
What about "Mr Turtle"? :sad3:
Hugs to you for all your hard work :cuddle:

Great to know!! :heart:
I had pet turtle as a child and I loved it.
Not nearly as cuddly as a Rattakiss but cute none the less. :giggle:
:heart: LOVE :heart: LOVE :heart: LOVE :heart: Your Avitar. It looks like he is wearing a Toupee!! what's his name?

Rain has officially entered the foster home system with Helping Homeless Pets. She's on the road to getting all her vet care, and getting spayed as well. Her updates can be seen here

http://www.dog-mapetrescue.com/ourdogs.cfm

They have received some donations for Rain, but any more help would be appreciated.

This link will take you to their webpage where you can donate any amount, if you donate online please ensure that Fund/Designation is set to Helping Homeless Pets and write in the message/instructions box that your money is to help Rain. http://www.helpinghomelesspets.com/donate/ Tax receipts are also available.

i'm SO grateful for everyone who has helped in ANY way to get Rain where she is today!
I so hope she gets her forever home SOON! She's a wonderful dog, a,nd if my 2 weren't such morons about her, i'd have kept her myself...

Thanks Moony...
:hugs:

Back