Niagara Nakie Newbies... 3/17/13 Norbert :/

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG they are so adorable! :heart: Poor babies and their owie eyes. Momma Lilspaz will make them all better....
Santa is sending a little something for them. ;)

Joanne said:
OMG they are so adorable! :heart: Poor babies and their owie eyes. Momma Lilspaz will make them all better....
Santa is sending a little something for them. ;)

OMG thank you so much Santa!!! I can probably take 2 in now if they will let me :)

oh wow, those poor little ones!

they don't look as horrible as I'd feared but they look pretty awful just the same

so glad they are safe with you now.

Santa dopey will be sending you some tonight too :) I just have to get off work...just have to let him know about his fellow naked dumbos

Gotta say, they are sweet, eye problems aside! It will be nice to see them settle in and blossom under the sun that is....YOU! :nod: A calling to be the "sun" and orbit around all the rattums that share your space...very cool! :thumbup:

Oh! and there was Miss Paige lookin fab as ever! :wink: good to see her!! :joy:

How can someone live with the knowledge that these poor sweeties are suffering.
To let them get to this horrible state. :gaah:
Shelagh to the rescue. :joy:
I would like to help you out with a gift of my time.
Sometime soon I would love to come and socialize, scoop poop and help anyway I can.
Cages always need to be cleaned.
Sometime soon, I promise.
I always keep my promises so no worries. :cuddle:
Merry Christmas!!! :heart:

I know I say this EVERY time someone on here gets one, but, I -LOVE- nakies! They're so sweet and adroable, with their little wrinkles and giant ears, even with their poor, poor little eyes :/ I hope they're not too painful, but under your loving care I know they DEFINITELY have the good life now. I hope everything with the vet goes smoothe, and they're able to fix these little buggers up quick!

lilspaz68 said:
Unepuce said:
Ok Joanne, this has been tickling me from the moment I started reading the thread. Santa's helper is joining in! :cheeky:
I can make these loans...I would pay you back on January 12th
Since WHEN did people start sending gifts back to Santa?!
Naughty girl, of course you're not allowed to pay back the prezzies. It's for all the little orphan children you take under your wing.

Shelagh you are incredible. This is so heartbreaking to read but luckily it has a happy ending. They came to you. The members of this site are really special. It's nice to know there are people out there like you guys.

This is a very special forum, full of advice, friends and support...so glad the Rat Shack was created. :heart:

Yesterday when Patricia/Moonkist "visited" we tried to take pics of the nakies eyes, but gave up after trying to get Melvin's issues in closeup. squirmy little buggers, and the light wasn't good.

I managed to catch these 2...

Melvin's right eye
dec23Melvin.jpg

and his left
dec24Melvin2.jpg

Sage and Yara had a lovely quiet night, Nara came out this morning with no scratches on her wee body at all :D She was incredibly happy after I moved Sage and her to a bigger cage and was bravely exploring it very soon after I put them in. She seems to have a hero/big-sister worship of Sage going on, and Sage seems to enjoy it too. :giggle:

Yara this morning, learning to take treats
dec24Yara2.jpg

The world is a big scaaaary place for a little girl like me. :roll:
dec24Yara1.jpg

But its also very tasty!!!
dec24Yara3.jpg

Then Sage joined us

dec24YaraandSage.jpg

dec24YaraandSage2.jpg

Braver and braver, more curious too
dec24Yara5.jpg

What's in here other Mummy?