My senior citizens - Update Jan 18/14 P5

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took some pictures last night so I thought I would post an update:

First we have Sabrina. She walks around on her heels, but at least she can still walk! She is 37 months old. I had a lot of half pictures of her photobombing other pics, but here is one of her:

a6ypata4.jpg

Then we have her sister Ellie Mae, who has advanced HED and is no longer able to walk. She still gets around a bit, but it's a workout. She has a recurring abscess in her abdomen that keeps flaring up and draining, but it doesn't seem to bother her too much.

6ebeny6y.jpg

Next are the two younger sisters which are 25 months old. Daffy is the boss and zooms around a lot. She doesn't like to snuggle and wiggles away any time I try. She has an inner ear infection we have been treating and is still a bit tilty, which may end up being permanent.

dupevune.jpg

And last but not least, her sister Poppy. She is a doll, and will actually snuggle with me a little. She's a little chubster though!

yhuzegep.jpg

And a few more pics:

u4ededup.jpg

eta5e7a9.jpg

nyma6yhe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, Ellie Mae stopped eating. :( I offered peanut butter & chocolate; nothing was interesting.
So we helped her cross over to the Bridge today.
RIP Ellie Mae, give kisses to your brothers Dudley and Calvin.
Sabrina is the only one left of the four siblings now.
Daffy is still tilty, and my spidey sense is tingling about Poppy now. Something is just off about her, and I suspect it may be a PT. I'm keeping an eye on her.
So, time to add a couple of ratties to the colony before someone ends up all alone...

Thanks everyone for your condolences. I wasn't even planning on girls when I went to get two boys. When I discovered the litter was 6.5 weeks old, I grabbed two girls too so they wouldn't get pregnant. It was just luck of the draw. :D

A video of Poppy. It looks like PT is confirmed... :(

[BBvideo 450,375:1qnaekix]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftRbG3Juqdo&feature=share&list=UUe-WFjLtorwAobwo0Pq3RXw[/BBvideo:1qnaekix]

Back