My senior citizens - Update Jan 18/14 P5

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww yeah there it is. :( She's either really bright or a bit frantic because shes hungry. Have you offered her soft lickable foods yet? I bet she dives in muzzle first :p

lilspaz68 said:
Awww yeah there it is. :( She's either really bright or a bit frantic because shes hungry. Have you offered her soft lickable foods yet? I bet she dives in muzzle first :p
That was after a couple of spoonfuls of baby cereal!
One of the giveaways was sticking her face in the cereal, but smooshing it around and taking a long time to eat it (twice as long as her sister) when she never used to take as long.

I started Poppy on Pred this am, and got some left over Cab (from Hotch) into her this evening - boy does she hate it! The next few days will tell how well she is going to respond. I am tending to my mother in the evenings, so can't get to the vet's until Friday. I'm SO glad I have some drugs on hand! (Yay for Daffy's head tilt? LOL)

So an update on my oldies:
I had to say goodbye to Poppy around Christmas as she had stopped eating. So I am down to two old ladies:

Sabrina, who is now 39 months old:

ta5uba9e.jpg

And Daffy, who is 27 months old:

ady8yzem.jpg

The two girls:

u9ebuja8.jpg

I am working on introing them to the rescued nakies, but it is slow going. I am hoping to work it out before one passes and leaves the other on her own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back