my rat is a hermaphrodite?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oH My! So many cute faces,there seems to be 3 different colors(?). I can't wait to watch them grow.

pagegffdgf_zps200dc9c5.jpg

bfdsF_zpsf2f22c7b.jpg

jkhfj_zpse9b68ce0.jpg

pageradgdf_zps7571751a.jpg

pagegfgf_zpsa2d2ede8.jpg

pagefgfdsgdf_zpse3efe32b.jpg

page5465654_zpsadb257b5.jpg

page5443534_zps9255b714.jpg

page54534_zpsff416dff.jpg

gdfgdfgf_zpsc4dc3725.jpg

haha, come take a few!!! females are all taken, only males are left! about 4 of them i do believe. i don't believe anyone, 'til they come and pick them out, etc. they're so cute <3 their eyes should open in a week :'D

LOL!! they're stealing my heart more and more everyday. but i think DeeDee has had enough. i take the babies out for about, a half an hour each day while s/he runs around with my spayed females/neutered males.

Wait a minute, if the boys are black hooded you can keep them. I have two and they look cute and innocent, but yea NO!!! Those two are nothing but trouble....... :emb:

LOL! i have 3 black hoodeds. but the babies are caps. Luther, he's a huge sweetheart! but loves to wrestle with the girls. I have Nami, she's a very small girl and timid, same with Lucy :p

kathleenford said:
LOL! i have 3 black hoodeds. but the babies are caps. Luther, he's a huge sweetheart! but loves to wrestle with the girls. I have Nami, she's a very small girl and timid, same with Lucy :p

Mine are boys, one being the infamous Throttle ! :giggle:

they're tasting food and stuff now! learned how to drink from a water bottle. i put them in one of those rat resort cages(?), with the blue bottom and blue shelves. i only put one shelf in, and it's very close to the ground. few hammocks in there too just in case they fall. people are coming over in an hour to pick out their babies! i'm so excited. also, DeeDee has been gaining weight.. so i think s/he is pregnant again(?). because i did find the babies in the cage with the other 2 boys, but then again s/he was under the blankets and the babies were still wet.. so i'm hoping s/he is just eatting a lot.

DeeDee turned out not to be pregnant again, thank goodness! s/he has a vet appointment in 2 weeks time to get spayed/neutered. I can't find a home for any of the rat's except 4 and those are all males, everyone keeps backing out on me.. looks like i'll be getting another critter nation and have a few neuter/spays in my future.... ugh.

Back