my rat is a hermaphrodite?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are more pictures! They get cuter everyday.

003_zpscc894c32.jpg

013_zpsa86bb905.jpg

006_zps1ed6b793.jpg

007_zps8f315877.jpg

008_zps3e88e4d2.jpg

009_zpsf05dfb77.jpg

010_zpsa040b0e7.jpg

011_zps3661316e.jpg

012_zpseb19da7f.jpg

013_zps6812acab.jpg

Looking at your picture of Deedee, the spacing does look like my boys' spacing.
We took some pictures for another thread a while ago. Here are some pictures of my boys. They are neutered:
P1010646Hotchcropped_1.jpg

P1010644Dudleycropped_1.jpg

P1010641Cosmos_1.jpg

So Deedee looks the same as my neutered boys, and if her/his testicles are retracted into her/his abdominal cavity right now, then Deedee would look like a neutered boy.
PS The babies are adorable!!!

Aw :heart: :thud: Babiesssssss :heart: :thud: I want babies - well, not that bad they are just so darn cute, but I would have such a hard time giving them away......

I don't believe you have anything to prove - surely you know your s/he so go enjoy those little babies :heart: :heart:

thank you, it means a lot. and it is hard to give them away, but i have 28 rats so i have to :( it's hard. i'm enjoying them very much! tonight has been a horrible night though, my mom's camera stopped working :( ugh. i have found a home for about, 6-8 babies though! so that's good news.

I can't figure out a way to post the image link without the picture showing up, sorry, I'm trying! maybe it'll work this time..

this is what the link should look like when you post your pictures, except without spaces separating the words to the brackets.

[ url=http://s195.%20photobucket.com/user/KatTheHippie/media/Image09012013161851-1_zps04a2ef56.jpg.html ][ img ] http://i195.%20photobucket.com/albums/z ... a2ef56.jpg [ /img ] [ /url ]

kathleenford said:
not the best pictures.. (hope this works?)

To post photos from Facebook, open the image on Facebook that you want to post on the forum. Then, right-click the image and select:

• "Copy image URL" - if you're using Google Chrome[/*:m:1czps7o8]
  • "Copy Image Location" - if you're using Firefox[/*:m:1czps7o8]
  • "Copy" - if you're using Internet Explorer[/*:m:1czps7o8]

Insert the URL of the image you just copied between the image tags and you're ready to go! :D

If you've enabled any privacy restrictions on the Facebook photos you want to post here, those images might not show up on the forum.

i'll try again tomorrow when i'm not so exhausted, lol. i found a home for possibly 7 of the babies. a lady wants a male because she has a lone male.. i'm still not comfortable with it, so that probably wont go through! but i found out i have 3 females and 7 males. i think so anyways, it's hard to tell when they get all squirmy! but i'll keep checking obviously.

you have to click on the icon above the box that you type in to add image, all you did was add a link. So click on the one that looks like a picture, it will pull another box up, then paste you link in the open line.. then your pictures will show.

Back