my boys need a forever home ( found a home.... )

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The boys are at my friends....we have decided to call them Wesley, Zander, and Oz...... :giggle: My friend said they are all settled in their cage and doing great!
Wesley (formally Willow) seems to be doing okay.....he is old and blind...but eating very well and is very interested in all the new smells.

I was so relieved that Clark released them to Alex, but not impressed that he promised to give her the cage and then was not home when we showed up. :redhot: Cost me a precious hour, which is why I am still up...

Wesley/Willow was doing OK, despite his HED, and the other boys were fine. :) Happy ending!!

Dahlas' friend is very caring, and SQ gave her a good rat tutorial. Another great team effort! Alex can relax, knowing that her sweeties are in good hands.

AlexandraBoo said:
You changed their names :sad3:

Many of us who rescue like to change the name when they enter their forever home... it's a like a new beginning to the rest of their lives.

AlexandraBoo said:
You changed their names :sad3:

New names for a whole new start. :thumbup: They were very lucky that Dahlas could take them in. I am very glad to hear little Wesley is doing fine no matter what was originally reported :(

Im not okay with this. Willow is very dear to me. His name was the same with my boo bear, It hurts me very much. You guys have to understand where i am comming from, I just lost my babies, and now This, I cant handle this, Im having a breakdown. :sad3:

Sorry to bring this on-forum but I have to say it.

Get over it!

Your rats are safe, I thought that's what you wanted??? Did you want them to die horrible untreated deaths at Clark's hands? You should be thanking ALL the gods that Dahlas was able to take ALL of them in. You are a grownup now, things hurt, you have to make horrible decisions, but in the end its for the rats...WTH is a name to a rat? They will be fine.

Godmother and Dahlas, you both rock! :bow:

unfortunately you really gave up your rights as a owner when they went to clarks, you have had homes before this but they back down because of your attitude. i dont think they will get any better offer then this, so be happy for them. i have adopted rats lots of times and people change the names.

theratlady said:
unfortunately you really gave up your rights as a owner when they went to clarks, you have had homes before this but they back down because of your attitude. i dont think they will get any better offer then this, so be happy for them. i have adopted rats lots of times and people change the names.
Exactly.

Who cares if their names have been changed... new homes new names. Most shelters actually suggest you change an animals name if you adopt them. The same should be in this case.

Sorry but if you were so desperate to find them homes you should be happy about them finding one, and happy that you are at least getting updates with them.

It's never easy giving up animals, but they found a nice new home and I think you should be more thankful.

=\

AlexandraBoo said:
No i dont agree to this, i want my boys back. :sad3:

Are you kidding? They are just names. You were SO desperate to find a home for them and you didnt even know if it was gonna be a good home. But now you are sure they have the BEST home they could have with Dahlas. They are safe. That is all that matters. Rats dont even know that they have names.

You said yourself you are not allowed to have rats. So you cannot have them back, unfortunatley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back