my boys need a forever home ( found a home.... )

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexandraBoo

Home needed for my three boys

After a long struggle to try and find a place I can afford and that allows rats, I have come up with the best choice. I have thought about it For months now. I love my boys Especially willow, ( heart rat) More than I even love myself. I think the best thing is to find them a home that will love them in their senior years.
I have a brand new Ferret cage with them, I just payed over 200 for it. Its large and has new shelves and all of their things go with them, including boos special hammy ( boo passed away) First heart rat. Willow is boos widow... They are so special to me. If anyone can love them like i can and will give them a good home for their retirement, Please PM me. It kills me to have to do this. This is all i can say at this time. :sad3: :sad3:

Here is my sweet willow, he is over 2 years old now, and i love him, he is like my son, He is the sweetest rat you will ever see.
IMG_8625.jpg

And here is orville and rooter, both sweet boys my roomate pawned off on me, They are mine now i guess as she doesnt want them.

s689712348_1289013_7032.jpg

All deserve a loving stable home, someone who will not get rid of them in a months time. I am not in one place long enough to keep them, and cannot afford to rent a place that allows them.

Please no critisism

NEW INFO, WILLOW IS APPARENTLY RUNNING OUT OF TIME :sad3: :sad3: :sad3:

Clark sent me this email,

Willow‏
Sent: July 10, 2009 12:56:01 AM
To: [email protected]

Alax. Willow is slowing down and now I have to check him for piens plugs. I hate to say it but I do not know how much time he has. Clark

omg, omg omg, Im just So upset, he is going to die alone, This is all my fault!!!!! Im such a horrible person!! :sad3: :sad3: I hate myself so much right now, How could i do this to him,

I'm soo sorry you need to give your darlings away, I know just how you feel.. :sad3: :sad3: :sad3:
:redhot: I just hate that we can't keep our pets.
I hope your handsome big boys go into a loving, caring, and safe household.

Gosh, I would take them right NOW, but we have to wait a year and really, we want younger rats...
I JUST WANT THEM!!
Argh.
They're so cute, I'm terribly sorry you just can't keep them. :wallbang: :evil: :( :sad3: :sad3:

Thanks Skyhi, My boys are very dear to me, and it is a very hard thing for me to do. I have been a member on here for about 3 years now, or maybe even more, and I just adore rats. Im truely crushed. :sad3:

Alex, the forum hasn't been around that long yet.

I'm sorry you have to give them up again.

the forum hasnt been around 3 years?!! Im pretty sure it has, i got boo 3 years ago, and i was on the forum when i got him, so it would be 3 years almost. :shock:

Aww... Alex, I'm so sorry you are going through this again. :hugs:

psst... it will only be 2 years on July 20th since we are online.

regardless of how long any of us have been here the boys need a home. i'm full so i can't help now. hopefully there will be someone out there that will be able to open up their home for a few oldies. the maritimes is just such a bad area for homeless rats. there's 10 babies just down the street from me and more in moncton and fredericton and then i saw more in NS. everyone wants babies and there are just so many of them out there... i really hope your boys find a good home even in the midst of all that. good luck

haha! :)
DOn't fret, you'll probably want to give them away to someone who lives close by, so you can visit them regularly!!!

Unfortunately, most people in Alex's area are already over their limit for ratties and can not help.
Hope you are able to find them a good home, Alex.

Thanks Fidget, And Sq And skyhi, As long as my boys find a good home, Not seeing them may be better then seeing them. It would hurt me Very much to see them happy in a new home without their "mother" so to say. I just need to know they will be looked after and cared for. All three are also out of their pee markind stages, So they do not scent mark anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back