MRRG's Belle's baby thread- 5 weeks old going to homes

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They babies are doing great. I have been pretty sick so I haven't gotten any new pictures of them. Hopefully get some tomorrow. Today is the first day I haven't been dizzy in over 4 days so it's nice to start feeling back to normal.

The babies went nuts over mushroom today lol they were all fighting over it lol so I guess that's there new fav thing they also had some hamburg and baby cereal and a fruit cup. Figured it would be good to give them a variety to give poor Belle a break from nursing.

Finally got their cage cleaned and some pictures taken. They're so fast and don't sit still for a second lol They can also now use the big silent spinner! lol Pretty funny seeing those little legs run so fast.

So here are Day 28 pics

Can start to see the little boy bits forming now lol
DSCF0026-4.jpg

DSCF0025-5.jpg

DSCF0023-1.jpg

DSCF0021-4.jpg

mmm green bean
DSCF0016-4.jpg

they love to climb
DSCF0013-3.jpg

We had to give Belle a bath she was so dirty and had a bunch of stuff caked on to her fur was nasty lol She looks nice and clean and soft now!
DSCF0002-5.jpg

DSCF0028-1.jpg

awww...I love these babies, I am feeling soooo bored right now, and finally was able to get up and grab my laptop needed me a baby fix...
Do you think the little hooded girl is going to loose that hood for a smudge nose?

lol She looks so hunched in that picture lol

I think the cream hooded girl is going to keep her hood because she's quite white on the rest of her....though I suppose maybe she could turn into a himi? I dunno it'll be interesting to see for sure.

They're so hyper today lol all at the door as soon as I open it and wanting attention. They love to give kisses and try and bring me inside the cage lol

Joanne said:
Dahlas said:
My friend adopted a hooded girl....who turned into a himi....it will be interesting to see....Is she already spoken for?
Oh Dahlas, do you have GGMR?

LOL no...not really but I do have a weak spot for that little agouti hooded girl....my first :heart: rat was an agouti hooded....

eagle said:
Can I steal the little agouti that Velma doesn't think she wants but in reality she does want?

lol

I think Christina is adopting the agouti hooded and a siamese girl. Not sure which girl is going to Tanya she'll have a choice with either the cream hooded and two siamese girls. There's just two girls left to find homes for! Pretty darn good.

Hard to believe they will be 5 weeks on the 26th!

I need to get some video of them they're so funny. They love attention and they love to lick!

Dahlas said:
Joanne said:
Dahlas said:
My friend adopted a hooded girl....who turned into a himi....it will be interesting to see....Is she already spoken for?
Oh Dahlas, do you have GGMR?

LOL no...not really but I do have a weak spot for that little agouti hooded girl....my first :heart: rat was an agouti hooded....

come to think of it so was mine!! 15yrs ago wow where has time gone?

:stickpoke:
Um hello I have not seen my baby in a while...
I think his name is going to be Simon...and whichever girly is left or he chooses might be named Sissy.

Jems71 said:
:stickpoke:
Um hello I have not seen my baby in a while...
I think his name is going to be Simon...and whichever girly is left or he chooses might be named Sissy.

lol I know sorry!

I need to make his appointment. They are going to be 5 weeks tomorrow! Hard to believe.

I am going to try and get pictures of the groups who are adopted and not adopted today. There are only 2 girls left that do not have homes.

We have a home for Belle and Tink! So happy about that.

lindsayfawn said:
They are going to be 5 weeks tomorrow! Hard to believe.

I am going to try and get pictures of the groups who are adopted and not adopted today. There are only 2 girls left that do not have homes.

That's great that Tink and Belle have found a home!

I feel a bit stupid for not remembering but at what age can we go get our boys? The boyfriend is starting to ask quite often now :lol:

KGautreau said:
lindsayfawn said:
They are going to be 5 weeks tomorrow! Hard to believe.

That's great that Tink and Belle have found a home!

I feel a bit stupid for not remembering but at what age can we go get our boys? The boyfriend is starting to ask quite often now :lol:

Tomorrow they are 5 weeks so you can pick them up tomorrow if you'd like :) I'm working 4-8 so before or after and then I'm off till friday, unless I get called in.

Ang has the camera so I couldn't get any pics. I'll get some when she gets home.

Well I feel like the bad humane. The babies were terrified when it was time to take the boys away from the girls :( They have never ever been like that so they must have known that they would never see each other or their mom again :(

6 of the boys have gone to their new homes leaving Tanya's Agouit boy alone. He goes for his neuter next friday. I think I might try and intro him to Francis so they have some company for at least a week before Francis goes to his new home and then Simone, agouti boy, can go back in with his sisters.

Tink is very happy to be back with her sister and loves her nieces! We also introed the hooded girls to them and they love them too and are happily living together.

I am going to see if the person adopting Tink and Belle will adopt Ebby as well where we found out today that Neitzche's tumor is cancer :( It has grown from pea size to golf ball size in just a week....we're to keep an eye on it in case it may rupture.

Been a mixed day starting out crappy and ending good with the boys going to their new homes.

Back