MRRG's Belle's baby thread- 5 weeks old going to homes

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KGautreau said:
PitLuvs said:
And what... does the little last boy look like? I shouldn't be asking....

I don't know which one is the last little boy and i don't think I mind what he looks like they are all just so cute! Lindsay was telling me this morning that there is only one boy that hasn't been adopted so if he doesn't find a home we will be happy to bring him home with us to be with his brothers :)

I think we should skip all the inbetweens and you just take him with his brothers lol Although, it would be 4 at the same age, and if you could financially handle it.. but if you can, go for it! Right??

Our youngest are 8weeks, so a single boy here wouldn't be best for us. We're content with 9.

Day 14

So far there is the agouti girl and hooded girl with eyes open and for boys all the agouti and black hooded boys have theirs open. I think the rest of them will probably open tomorrow. The ones that do have their eyes open are quite curious of their surroundings and are hyper that they can see lol

DSCF0002-3.jpg

DSCF0004-4.jpg

He was sucking on his sisters tail lol
DSCF0041-1.jpg

DSCF0040-3.jpg

Hooded little girl showing a little bit of eye
DSCF0037-3.jpg

DSCF0032-2.jpg

Little girl
DSCF0029-3.jpg

Little boy
DSCF0021-3.jpg

DSCF0007-3.jpg

DSCF0008-4.jpg

I really love the colours of the amber coloured ratties (girls?). Still working on introing my four younguns, or I would be up for a couple of them...

smallvic said:
Oh they are simply gorgeous! Good luck finding them homes, you will still need it :-( but good on you for taking Belle in.

As I am sure you know it is the babies that seem to able to find homes easier then all the adults there are in rescue.....I have 4 beautiful girls looking for homes. Two of them where adopted as babies but returned at 1 year old....so it is not always finding homes but finding homes that can make a comitment to the pet for its life span...no matter how short or long.

Day 15

There are only 3 light kids that don't have their eyes open, 2 boys and one girl. The rest have them open and are motoring around like crazy lol
The light kids have really deep ruby eyes!

boy
DSCF0039.jpg

girl- she's a busy bee lol
DSCF0035-3.jpg

DSCF0033-3.jpg

DSCF0026-2.jpg

Her hood has really come in
DSCF0025-4.jpg

Cute little Agouti belly
DSCF0020-2.jpg

girl
DSCF0018-1.jpg

boy
DSCF0017-1.jpg

DSCF0015-5.jpg

DSCF0002-4.jpg

DSCF0040-4.jpg

Jems71 said:
OMG they are getting better and better by the day! I cannot stand it!
:thud:
So which sister has my boy chosen? Or which one is left?

All of the girls are still available and I think all of the boys are adopted.

He hangs out with everyone. I love the little light hooded girl though lol she has quite the personality. She's so hyper and is going to be quite the troublemaker!

lindsayfawn said:
Here's day 12 pics. There's some really really cute ones!

DSCF0064.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

We were trying to get a picture of his belly spot lol he didn't want us to see it I guess
DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0055-1.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0048-1.jpg

DSCF0030-1.jpg

DSCF0029-2.jpg

DSCF0022-1.jpg

DSCF0020-1.jpg

DSCF0016-2.jpg

DSCF0066-1.jpg

:thud: :heart: :thud: :heart: :thud: :heart: :thud: :heart: :thud: :heart: :thud: :heart: :thud: :heart: :thud: :heart: :thud: :heart: :thud: :heart: :thud: :heart: :thud: :heart: :thud: :heart: :thud: :heart: :thud: :heart:

I only got a few pictures taken yesterday and forgot to get them up. I'll get Ang to do it later or when I get home. They're starting to walk around the cage a little and inspect things. They started to try and lick the lab blocks lol Belle said no lab blocks for them and moved it away from them lol guess she doesn't want to share yet.

Couldn't get the pics up 'cuase the computer was being dumb. Hopefully get some up later today and a video. They're really moving around the cage now! They're so funny! They're going to be some very licky kids and the hooded cream girl is quite the cuddle bug. She loves to go up to Ang's neck and just snuggle in for a good nap. It's interesting at this stage because you can really see their personalities come out.

So no pics again. They're uploading but won't be up till tomorrow. Just not feeling good enough to stay up. My thyroid's so swollen it's making me cough a lot which in turn is making me feel like I'm going to be sick and causing me to lose my voice. Just feel like crap all around with all this thyroid crap :cry4:

The babies are doing good and are literally climbing the walls so time to switch them to the meshed FN lol they also learned how to drink from the waterbottle and are starting to naw on lab blocks and eat baby food.

I'll have a video of them as well.

Back