Mouse The Rat & Babies - Continuing the Rescue Story

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, those babies are little butterballs! I wonder if they will be bigger than the other boys when they grow up, or if it all evens out.

Mouse is quite the little gymnast! Try doing that after you've just had babies. LOL

The butterballs are bigger...8*)

The large blazed boy is 22 grams
The smaller blazed boy is 23 grams
The large beige boy is 24 grams

Lets start with the big guy

Sep1214babybeige3.jpg~original

Sep1214babybeige4.jpg~original

Sep1214babybeige.jpg~original

Sep1214babybeige2.jpg~original

and onto our blazed fellas

Sep1214babies3.jpg~original

Sep1214babies2.jpg~original

and all 3 together :heart:

Sep1214babies.jpg~original

More butter

today's weights are
beige boy - 29 grams
thin blaze - 28 grams
large blaze - 26 grams

They are shiny and soft, and lifting up their heads, and motoring around a little :D Especially the very adventurous thin blaze boy...I am going to have to watch that one!

Sep1414babies5.jpg~original

From above you can see how black the boys are, and the beautiful beige big boy

sep1414babies.jpg~original

The beige boy prefers either under (bulldozing his way) or in the middle of the two. :p

Sep1414babies4.jpg~original

Sep1414babies2.jpg~original

Sep1414baby3.jpg~original

Sep1414babies6.jpg~original

and then off goes the thin blaze boy...

Sep1414babies8.jpg~original

Sep1414babies7.jpg~original

Sep1414baby2.jpg~original

Sep1414baby.jpg~original

These are the only reasons I would willingly take in a pregnant momma rat while having 3 males in the house. So. adorable. Oh my gosh. Babies <3 So cute.

I have a strict rule of no babehs unless I have girl rats. Which I don't, cause babehs are too dangerous to be around. I'd wanna keep 'em all

Beige <3

Oh my...they look sooo soft and velvety and delicious...I want to adopt all three of them. SO beautiful! :lotsohearts:

I think so. I'm not sure if the names will stick, once I have them though. I need to name these three and another 5 from Faline's litter.
I've already got one named, Faline's little fawn guy, I'm naming him Rudy. And I think these three, the beige will be named Rico. The big blaze will be Mason and the other one Zak.
But I still need to find another 4! I'll need some help so if anyone have any suggestions. I like weird names, French names, Native names, off names like wolf or radar. So whatever anyone wants to add here, I'll be truly grateful for the help. :lol3:

Jo, can you give them names before you meet them?

Back