• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MomRat Magic Fleece Liners! ALL LINERS $35! Prints Included!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Petunia said:
here's the cage with the matching liners and hammocks we got from Secret Santa Momrat! the rats love everything (and so do I)

Untitled by catnapt, on Flickr

what do you call that one with orange lining in the upper right hand corner? that one is so cool, it has like a canopy top!

I call it "I have some leftover fabric lets make another hammock!" :giggle: It's not one in my lineup, I was just making hammocks like a machine!

Do you mind if I use this pic on the website? It's so lovely! And I'm glad you like them!

oh of course you may. :)
and that extra fabric hammock is a big hit! you might want to add that to your list :cheeky:
did you see the movie of them playing in their cage? they don't want to leave it now that it's all pretty and "matchy" :lol:

seriously, they've only been out of it for maybe 30 mins since I put all their new liners and hammocks in there!

MomRat said:
Have you tried out the hammock hooks? I just realized I don't have their how-to on my website anymore...

oh I'm glad you asked, I wasn't sure what those were, and was planning to ask you when I got a chance. Been busy with company and what not

Guess what? my crew is still refusing to leave their nice new "matchy" cage. too funny! and they haven't chewed any of the hammocks or liners either! :D

I guess they finally realized if they want nice things, they have to treat them well :giggle:

Petunia said:
what do you call that one with orange lining in the upper right hand corner? that one is so cool, it has like a canopy top!

MomRat said:
I call it "I have some leftover fabric lets make another hammock!" :giggle: It's not one in my lineup, I was just making hammocks like a machine!

you might want to add this one in, then, it's a huge hit! I find four or more rats in it at time, and then sometimes when it's warmer, they all line up on top, so adorable:

Four little ratties in a row by catnapt, on Flickr

I've been calling it a canopy hammock because that's the way the top looks to me. It's a really cool design! fits a lot of rats and has a big open side so you can see them when they're sleeping-
love watching them snuggle and sleep together. Nice big top level to sleep and play on, too, plus the way the top makes what looks like a canopy to me, for just using up leftover fabric, it's ingenious!

thanks again! you've made my ratties very happy, and when the ratties are happy, the momma is happy! :D :D :D

Second!

They're so cute, all lined up - and no one is showing their bum... your ratties are picture-smarter than mine! :giggle:

[glow=red:t0hjmg8y]
ALL LINER SETS ARE $35!!!​
[/glow:t0hjmg8y]

That's right, our print liners are ALL on sale for the same price as solid colors. For $35, you get two trays and two shelves for any style FN or CN!!! In ANY fleece on our website! As always, shipping is already in the price!

Not sure how long this price is hanging around... it's more of an experiment than a limited time sale. =)

D:> please say they price will stay for at least a week, pay comes Wednesday and I was planning on ordering some liners regardless! And that cotton candy swirl is too perdy

Oh goodness yes. Definitely more than a week. It's more like, I don't know if this pricing is gonna last for a month, or be semi-permanent. :giggle:

Would it be possible to get four shelf liners instead of two shelves and two trays? My rats demolish the tray liners the first go-around so I'd rather have the shelf liners because they last longer. Although I have to repair them too on a regular basis...

MomRat said:
[glow=red:18s7w5yx]
ALL LINER SETS ARE $35!!!​
[/glow:18s7w5yx]

That's right, our print liners are ALL on sale for the same price as solid colors. For $35, you get two trays and two shelves for any style FN or CN!!! In ANY fleece on our website! As always, shipping is already in the price!

Not sure how long this price is hanging around... it's more of an experiment than a limited time sale. =)

I can't be reading this right- two trays and two shelves, that's enough for a DOUBLE critter nation, not a single......
it's $35 for a four pc set?

I'm afraid this is one of those, if it sounds too good to be true things... :shock:

the set you made for our Secret Santa gift is awesome!!! Its holding up really well- still fits as snug as the day we got it and has only a few tiny chew holes.
Now that my boys have decided that chewing the trays is fun :gaah: , I need to have a second set of liners that totally cover the trays/shelves to keep them from chewing their way out LOL

please let me know if I'm misreading this....

On behalf of MomRat,

Yes, that price is correct. Print and solid sets are currently the same price. $35 for 2 shelves and 2 trays.

Back