• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MomRat Magic Fleece Liners! ALL LINERS $35! Prints Included!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BEST liners ever! :)

They're so fitted, and BY FAR the easiest to put on! It takes literally 2 seconds to slip them on! It's usually such a hassle getting on my pillow case style liners (trying to shake the pan into the liner, then having to wiggle it out later, lol)... and tucking in fleece isn't so fun either, lol... especially since it gets pulled up within an hour. On a side note, its the cutest thing when they run to the corners of the cage and do little digging motions trying to find loose fleece, haha. Especially when I haven't even put the fleece in yet :p

I am definitely getting a few more sets when I get paid.

Unfortunately, my girls are master chewers, so I'll never be able to justify buying the print liners :( ...maybe one day they'll grow out of it? :D *hopeful*

Mine are master chewers as well, so I try resisting the print ones - but I have a history of not really being good at that... :wallbang:

Unepuce said:
You make it so easy to contribute to a good cause :wink2:

ditto!!

we got our liners and they are wonderful!! I love the way they fit so nice and snug. Just wish the girls didn't think they were so tasty :roll: :giggle:
thanks so much

the little treat knots were so cute, what a great idea!

September is returning customer appreciation month. For any customer who has shopped with us previously, take $5 off solid color liner sets, and $10 off print liner sets!

Just picked up some new flannels for hammocks yesterday, wanted to share! All of these are available for Super 7 sets, or other combinations of hammocks. Lots of 'boy' stuff.

Dinosaurs!
8597506_orig.jpg

Robots!
7454196_orig.jpg

Turtles!
9735985_orig.jpg

These things!
8366119_orig.jpg

And much much more. Just a reminder, returning customer sale is through the end of September, and after September, It's the return of RSRR!!!

Petunia said:
crumbilina said:
:heart: turtles!!!!

that's the same thing I thought when I saw those :giggle:

:heart: turtles, or as I like to call em, toy-tulls LOL

Ditto! I just went "Awww", open mouthed... and since I have to encourage that returning customer initiative, how in heaven will I be able to resist???

Returning customer sale, AND your gift cert from the raffle! :giggle:

Just added more cottons! Didn't know I had some I had never taken pics of(whoops!)

Returning customer discount this month, Wendy... Not gonna get them cheaper than that! =) You and Jenny can keep duking it out as my best all time customers... lol

MomRat said:
Returning customer sale, AND your gift cert from the raffle! :giggle:

Just added more cottons! Didn't know I had some I had never taken pics of(whoops!)

Times are hard on the money right now and my chewers do not care... so this is perfect timing for combining all the discounts I can get! :lol:

Funny you should have such a good deal on this month.... my naughty chewers did a number on most of my liners over the last six months. My remaining ratties are not cloth chewers. What better time to get a new set?? :)

here's the cage with the matching liners and hammocks we got from Secret Santa Momrat! the rats love everything (and so do I)

Untitled by catnapt, on Flickr

what do you call that one with orange lining in the upper right hand corner? that one is so cool, it has like a canopy top!

Everyone loved the pocket hammock:

and the wall pocket was also a huge hit- they've never had one of these before.

Owen claimed this one for his own:

thank you so very much!! I put all the hammocks in the cage at the beginning of their daily "out time" and no one wanted to stay out to play, they all ran back into the cage to check out the new hammocks and liners!

Back