• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MomRat Magic Fleece Liners! ALL LINERS $35! Prints Included!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to thank whoever is 'Kiko' on ratforum.com... Never planned on advertising there, and apparently someone who hasn't even bought from me yet is doing it for me. :oops: :heart: :heart: :heart: Kind of awesome. Thank you!

Also, No wait for liners! I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs! Who wants 'em?

I just have to say that you have the nicest looking liners I've seen. The cage photos look simply perfect, such a precise, custom looking fit to them. Beautiful work. :thumbup:

The craziest liner set I have EVER put up for sale:

431564_orig.jpg

Watch this space - we've got a great sale for May!

[center:3svn36ml]:bliss: May is New Customer Appreciation Month!!!! :bliss:[/center:3svn36ml]

All orders placed within the month of May by NEW customers(as in, anyone who has never ordered from Momrat Magic Fleece before) take $5 off each set of liners ordered. Limit 4. That's up to $20 savings for new customers!!!

If you've been on the fence about whether or not you want to try our liners, NOW IS THE TIME!!

Also, if you need more motivation, later in the year we just might happen to have...

.... repeat customer appreciation month... :wink2:

That crazy mismatch set is *totally* my style, I am in love with it!! Maybe someday...lol but not til my girls grow out of their chewing habits :(

Momrat Magic Fleece is now officially selling hammocks! Our designs are basic, but the color-coordination can't be beat! New Super 7 combo sets are just $60, and when combined with a matching $35 liner set, the total is just $85 - that's $10 off a full cage matching set - Like this:

4671483.jpg

Check out our new hammock styles HERE!

I know the cottons section is slightly limited - I'm afraid of purchasing too much ahead of time and not being able to sell it, so major hammock orders are mostly custom at this time - tell me what you want in a hammock fabric and I will go and find it! =)

WoW that is gorgeous!!! I love :heart: matching stuff......

do you ever do trades...?

would you be interested in a trade for some fabric? I've got quite a bit of flannel and cottons. I don't much like working with the flannel so I wouldn't miss it much
Fleece is usually expensive to ship, but I can look into it.
I'd love some nice liners, the ones I made for my girls are pretty ragged looking and I made them a bit on the small side :p
yours look so incredibly well made!

well think about it and let me know or PM me if you want.

MomRat said:
The craziest liner set I have EVER put up for sale:

431564_orig.jpg

do you still have this set?
if so, is there any chance you'd split it up and sell just the two large pcs without the shelf liners (I have the new CN- and I also have shelf liners that would go awesome with the rainbow dots and the purple- not that the ones you made don't go, they are even nicer but alas won't work on my shelves. I love that super bright lime green and hot pink is so cool)

MomRat said:
Momrat Magic Fleece is now officially selling hammocks! Our designs are basic, but the color-coordination can't be beat! New Super 7 combo sets are just $60, and when combined with a matching $35 liner set, the total is just $85 - that's $10 off a full cage matching set

(...)

I know the cottons section is slightly limited - I'm afraid of purchasing too much ahead of time and not being able to sell it, so major hammock orders are mostly custom at this time - tell me what you want in a hammock fabric and I will go and find it! =)

Neat! Can't wait for the Canada Post lock out to be resolved so I finally can get my blue set and show it off (plus I'm more and more impatient to see those yellow liners!!)

Here's a print I saw on the Rats in Pants site, but Marie can't find it anymore. I am getting obsessed with it, so if you find something close, you can expect an order! :cheeky:

The Canada Post strike is suppose to be resolved as of next week. I hope so, and I will definitely be browsing your site in the mean time! Love it! Do you make the liners for the new pans yet? I can't remember...

Back