• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MomRat Magic Fleece Liners! ALL LINERS $35! Prints Included!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MomRat

Open for Business!

Finally took the plunge! We have a Real Website! WooHoo! You can now find us at http://momratmagicfleece.weebly.com/index.html !!! Go take a look, give some feedback... And there's stuff on SALE!

New Permanent Price List:

Solid Color - $35
Prints - [s:21v96qp2]$50[/s:21v96qp2] ON SALE for $35

I am happy to take custom orders for colors not in stock, but there's plenty already stitched up and ready to go out the door!
Also available, Color coordinated full sets - liners and hammocks that all match to give your cage the true designer look. =) Super 7 hammock sets pricing and fabrics are on the website!

Here are some shots of various sets in our CN:
Note: the pockets on the tray liners are an experiment, not all the liners have them. Our boys don't seem to notice them.

4424328298_6aca4837bf.jpg

4423563359_cd4c424455.jpg

4304836368_133e4524fc.jpg

Can I call dibs on that pretty red fabric (2nd pic) that I commented on in your other thread??

I would love a set for a single CN.

Does anyone know if anything happens at the border when the pkg is shipped?

5 of my six testers are in Canada, so I've already shipped there. I mark 'gift' on the customs form, and don't declare a cost, and no-one had any issues. =)

crumbilina said:
Can I call dibs on that pretty red fabric (2nd pic) that I commented on in your other thread??

You may indeed call dibs on that fabric. I can do you a single CN set(1x2) at the price listed above, or, if you want an extra tray cover, I can use all the fabric and make you two trays that will fit it, and the single set of shelves, for the 2x2 price. Either is fine with me. =)

MomRat said:
crumbilina said:

You may indeed call dibs on that fabric. I can do you a single CN set(1x2) at the price listed above, or, if you want an extra tray cover, I can use all the fabric and make you two trays that will fit it, and the single set of shelves, for the 2x2 price. Either is fine with me. =)

The second part sounds great to me! So that would be $45 then right? Plus shipping? You'll have to let me know the total amount when you are ready to go but I would love to have the 2 trays and the shelves.

Thanks so much!

Note: the pockets on the tray liners are an experiment, not all the liners have them. Our boys don't seem to notice them.

I love those pockets. I usually have a hammock just loose on the floors, my rats really like them. How about "stuffing" the pockets open with paper towels or crumpled newspaper?

The cage looks great.

i find lighter blue colours look smarter in a cage than the darker colours (i loved my light blue shelf liner). compliments some rats fur colours too ;)

I love the blue set :)

I've actually found that block crumbs show up more on Dark fleece. Of course, that isn't good PR, since I have a whole mess of Forest Green and Royal Blue sitting here waiting to be sold. =)

Thanks for the compliments. We think our boys are pretty awesome too. :dance:

Wow! Thanks for all the excitement guys! I'm getting so many requests and orders I'm flummoxed with the enthusiasm, and because I only have two days a week to sew. Wheeee!

New sets in exciting and fun fabric in stock! See first post for details. We are taking orders through May 16th, 2010, before going on a 4 month Hiatus. Pricing will no longer be discounted in August. :dance: Get 'em while they're on SALE!!

DSCN1045.jpg

DSCN1044.jpg

DSCN1016-1.jpg

DSCN1048.jpg

DSCN1040.jpg

DSCN1043.jpg

How does the liner fit on the shelves? I can't seem to make out what holds it down.
Is the liner doubled?
Can you custom make a liner if we give you dimensions?

Jo, they're like fitted sheets. =) The fleece is stitched with gussets for the trays, and just stretches over the sides and holds itself down. On the Shelves, there are eyelets(grommets) that fit over the two hooks without interfering with their function, gussets for the corners, and velcro to hold it up around the support bar, if that makes any sense. The liners are not doubled - they are a single layer of fleece that only covers the top of the trays and shelves, and are non-reversible because the stitching goes on the inside. I suppose I could make a doubled one that is reversible, but it would take some more R&D.

I'm not currently planning on making custom dimensions, Simply because I can't just measure the fabric and make these. They depend on stretching tightly over the trays themselves, and with varying flexibilities of fabric, I custom stretch and stitch each one to fit the CN/FN trays and shelves perfectly. =/ Also, on top of that, I have a lot of stock ready to go(everything on the photobucket site is cut and will be stitched by next week) And am not planning on buying more fabric before my summer hiatus.

Hope this was helpful!

Custom Order for Chelle. :dance: Colorful!

DSCN1049.jpg

Going in the mail soon as I can find a box big enough, because just as I was packing it into 4 boxes, I checked on line and sure enough, cheaper to send it all together, priority, than in a couple of little ones, normal post. :gaah:

Back